Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I got Sean Taylor's back!!

Kansas_SkinsFan

yeah hes made a lot of dumb mistakes and what he did or didnt do Saturday was dumb but you look at this year on the field and off hes matured outside of his criminal thing hes pretty much been a good citizen. But he just needs to play ball. There no other FS in the NFL id rather have then Sean Taylor!!! :logo:

yeah hes made a lot of dumb mistakes and what he did or didnt do Saturday was dumb but you look at this year on the field and off hes matured outside of his criminal thing hes pretty much been a good citizen. But he just needs to play ball. There no other FS in the NFL id rather have then Sean Taylor!!! :logo:

and every singlel team would go after him in FA..screw the fans that whine about it their just jealous.

funny how we give athletes special treatment or just let them slide by whenever they do something wrong.

I think what Gibbs has proven is that he knows how to deal with each player in an isolated situation and how to motivate each player.

He knows that in order to have a succesful team, every player needs to be treated on an individual level. Nothing is just cut-and-paste when it comes to dealing with people.

Something else to consider is why would Gibbs punish Taylor again when the spitting incident has already been dealt with twice? The first being Taylor's ejection from the game and the other having to forfeit (in essence) his pay for that game?

I think what Gibbs has proven is that he knows how to deal with each player in an isolated situation and how to motivate each player.

He knows that in order to have a succesful team, every player needs to be treated on an individual level. Nothing is just cut-and-paste when it comes to dealing with people.

Something else to consider is why would Gibbs punish Taylor again when the spitting incident has already been dealt with twice? The first being Taylor's ejection from the game and the other having to forfeit (in essence) his pay for that game?

Lying to both Gibbs and Williams, the 2 guys that have stuck up for him, has not been punished yet. I know if lied to my boss about something serious, I dont think that it would go over to nicely...

Lying to both Gibbs and Williams, the 2 guys that have stuck up for him, has not been punished yet. I know if lied to my boss about something serious, I dont think that it would go over to nicely...

Like I said, I think Gibbs knows best how to deal with each individual player and this isn't any different.

Gibbs will do what's best for the team. :cheers:

I wore my Taylor jersey to bowling league tonight.

He may not be PC and he may be a little dirty, but I guarantee you that no one, and I mean NO ONE, wants to come across the middle with this guy patrolling it, and I can't remember the last pass they threw in his direction. I honestly can't. First Dallas game maybe when he bit on that play-action?

Archived