Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The OFFICIAL "Draft Marcus Vick" Thread

Hog Lover

Sometimes being the largest message board site has it's drawbacks. Occasionally, some people post ideas that should never leave their head.

Hell, ideas like that shouldn't even enter peoples heads :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:insane: :stop: haha i'm assuming you are being sarcastic right. He may have some talent but he's a lot like his brother and i honestly believe atlanta would be better if the split ways with michael. I'm just not seein it man.

Maybe if he and michael were on the same team they could really mess somebody up they could have a split-qb formation....???

Other than that i'm going to force myself to believe you just wanted to give everybody a good laugh. This guy would be lucky to go 5th round and all 3 of our qb's have brighter futures because brunell will at least have had a successful career and the other two are good qb's.

he wont make it to the nfl

hes a dumbass

100% he "makes it to the NFL." Now with that being said, I think the team that picks him up via the draft or free agency, should be bombarded with letters, email, phone calls expressing how it looks when absolute IDIOTS do stuff like the stuff he has done IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS and are able to come away smelling like roses and making a kings ransom... this guy is a marketing nightmare...

um marcus vick is a complete retard....i feel sorry for any team he plays for, hes like a T.O. except trys to hurt other players not to mention pulling a gun on three people and getting caught with weed and the teen girls i mean this guy had a free ride to college and def. a place in the future nfl but why would he even risk ******* that up...he is a retard!!!!!!

We do not need Vick on this team what we need is a number 2 WR and a defensive end..and even maybe more depth at the CB position.

This is gonna be a little off topic but man, as much as i was saying that too earlier this year about the d-end, I dont know if i believe that anymore. Philip Daniels has like 7 sacks in the last 6 or 7 games he is tearin it up right now. Wynn isn't a huge pass rusher but he consistently gets pressure and is a great run stopper. My biggest/latest impression has been demetric evans.

He is so fast and i was very impressed when he logged 7 tackles and 1.5 sacks against minny last year to end the season. In the very few plays per game he gets he's posted 4-5 sacks this year. I think this guy deserves his shot and may get the nod at starter next year if he can prove himself now.

Don't get me wrong i would love to see us bring in darren howard or a draft pick but i'm really not concerned about this position anymore.

um marcus vick is a complete retard....i feel sorry for any team he plays for, hes like a T.O. except trys to hurt other players not to mention pulling a gun on three people and getting caught with weed and the teen girls i mean this guy had a free ride to college and def. a place in the future nfl but why would he even risk ******* that up...he is a retard!!!!!!

He's like TO, but has nowhere close to the ability. ;)

Picture of Vick taken at McDonalds....dang I thought that kid he pointed the gun at was 17, he has to be a little younger than that! Wonder if this kid has a younger sister for Lil' Mexico.

http://notredame.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=335&mid=66343470&sid=&tid=66343470&style=1

You have to say one thing... that picture shows Marcus has BALLS... get it, Balls.... GET IT... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:doh:

I try to give every post a fair hearing ... and I don't have much credibility on this board ...

That said, this is the worst idea I've seen since I signed on to ES. I'd rather trade LA for Wolverine. I'd rather trade LA for Shar Pourdanesh.

I'm speechless ... and can only hope that you're a Dallas fan, because this would be horrendous for our beloved Redskins. The only potential bright side is that, on his first day of mini camp, Sean Taylor may spit on him ...

Archived