Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

class guys

skinsdrivemecrazy

regardless of how lavar and taylor played, i still think they are very shaky in the character dept. have u noticed we are winning once we got rid of people like smoot, coles, trotter. even during our miserable seasons in the the mid 90s we had losers like big daddy wilkinson, sean gilbert. coincidence between losing and having low class players? i think not!:dallasuck

regardless of how lavar and taylor played, i still think they are very shaky in the character dept. have u noticed we are winning once we got rid of people like smoot, coles, trotter. even during our miserable seasons in the the mid 90s we had losers like big daddy wilkinson, sean gilbert. coincidence between losing and having low class players? i think not!:dallasuck

Coles a bad character guy? He may have underachieved as a WR for us but I wouldn't say he's a bad guy.

We may be able to do without Lavar but Taylor is our youngest most talented player, we need to build around him, not ship him out.

We need to give them a chance to mature and learn from their mistakes. Look at Tiki Barber, a class act, but he is now being attacked for telling reporters that the Giants may have been "out-coached" against Carolina. Don't let things like this and ST/LA get blown out of proportion, let the players learn and play.

Archived