Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs press conference at 4:45

FedEx_Skinz

Can someone please tell me what gibbs is saying....

he just freaked out; spit on Sally Jenkins. Then he stole Pasquerelli's sandwich tray and beaned George Solomon in the head while screaming, "I'll show you bush league." He said that he is 3-0 this year against coaches that resemble walruses (Andy Reid and Holmgren).

ok, seriously all he's been saying is that we have to move the ball to keep seattle off the field and keep playing defense the way we have. He's taking the usual Gibbs high road.

Other than the expectedl "Seattle is the greatest team on earth, we're gonna have to play our best to even have a chance stuff," I kind of liked his response to the physical question, where he said that he wasn't worried about this game being physical even though they weren't rested. He said the skins have been physical all year and have come to expect that, so no, not a problem there.

Gibbs or Brunell both have said there are no physical problems with Mark. Knowing how careful Joe is not to just "lie" (he'll use words to avoid saying something but not just baldly deny what's true) this continues to fan my confusion over what's real and to what degree.

Oh lord... Do we have a new board mascot? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Uh oh pez. Next thing you know, when you go to feed Gibbs, you'll be getting that " I'm sorry. But do you happen to have some Grey Poupon?" routine. :silly:

he just freaked out; spit on Sally Jenkins. Then he stole Pasquerelli's sandwich tray and beaned George Solomon in the head while screaming, "I'll show you bush league." He said that he is 3-0 this year against coaches that resemble walruses (Andy Reid and Holmgren).

LMAO!

:rotflmao:

Seriously, that was really funny! Thanks, xxvi!

:laugh:

Uh oh pez. Next thing you know, when you go to feed Gibbs, you'll be getting that " I'm sorry. But do you happen to have some Grey Poupon?" routine. :silly:

With the addition of coverage by Media now, he has requested steak every night now! :laugh:

Archived