Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rain this Saturday... (merged)

gimpy007

We all need to pray that it rains this Saturday and here is why.

The Seachickens practice in a bubble if the weather is bad. That’s right, a stupid bubble. The Redskins on the other hand practice outside. I flew to Denver to watch the Redskin game in week 4 earlier this year and the Redskins impressed me with their ability to play in bad weather conditions.

Sense the Seachickens went from the King Dome to a stadium there has not been but only a few games with bad weather. Despite what the fans here say, and I know because I live here; the Seachickens are not use to playing in bad weather conditions and the Redskins are.

So lets all pray that it rains this Saturday.

Uhhh...

Seahawks 2-0 this year in games with rain (Dallas, St. Louis)

Both those games it rained the entire duration of the game.

Just another reach for a "trend".. sorry Skins fans :)

Everything about the seahawks is nice. Their nice unintimadating uni's, their nice RB and QB, their nice residents, the nice stadium, and their nice playoff record.

Wow a uniform crack, you guys are sure pulling out all the clever, witty insults ;)

Their "nice RB and QB" did play .. quite nice.. after all.. in December, Matt Hasselbeck compiled the highest completion percentage for one month of football - in league history.

Not bad eh? I mean from where I come from.. completing nearly 80% of your passes sure is "nice".. hitting a QB rating of 127+ for the whole month sure is "nice"..

Then we can discuss our RB, who probably would have hit 2000 yards had we not blown away many of the opponents we faced down the stretch.. he also scored 28 touchdowns on the season (16 more rushing TD's than Portis by the way).. and he sure played "nice"..

The stadium is even nicer.. especially 2 out of the last 3 years - in which we went a perfect 8-0 both years.

Oh and that playoff record.. no big deal.. well until the NFL starts allowing points to the opposition based on history: then we're screwed.

But that doesn't look likely either - and thats "nice"..

Wow a uniform crack, you guys are sure pulling out all the clever, witty insults ;)

Their "nice RB and QB" did play .. quite nice.. after all.. in December, Matt Hasselbeck compiled the highest completion percentage for one month of football - in league history.

Not bad eh? I mean from where I come from.. completing nearly 80% of your passes sure is "nice".. hitting a QB rating of 127+ for the whole month sure is "nice"..

Then we can discuss our RB, who probably would have hit 2000 yards had we not blown away many of the opponents we faced down the stretch.. he also scored 28 touchdowns on the season (16 more rushing TD's than Portis by the way).. and he sure played "nice"..

The stadium is even nicer.. especially 2 out of the last 3 years - in which we went a perfect 8-0 both years.

Oh and that playoff record.. no big deal.. well until the NFL starts allowing points to the opposition based on history: then we're screwed.

But that doesn't look likely either - and thats "nice"..

Hey Baby--talk to us when you have some Lombardi trophies

Uhhh...

Seahawks 2-0 this year in games with rain (Dallas, St. Louis)

Both those games it rained the entire duration of the game.

Just another reach for a "trend".. sorry Skins fans :)

And those two games were against teams that are not use to playing in bad weather conditions. The Redskins are. Sorry Seachicken.

Archived