Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wild Cards

Larry

I'm surprised not more has been made of the fact that only one home team won this week. Some stat person should be able to figure out how unique this is. For the most part, homefield advantage is really significant in the NFL playoffs. But not so far this year.

When the Redskins beat Carolina in Charlotte for the NFC Championship, it will be the first time every playoff game in a conference was won by the visiting team.

I'm surprised not more has been made of the fact that only one home team won this week. Some stat person should be able to figure out how unique this is. For the most part, homefield advantage is really significant in the NFL playoffs. But not so far this year.

When the Redskins beat Carolina in Charlotte for the NFC Championship, it will be the first time every playoff game in a conference was won by the visiting team.

Ive heard it mentioned on NFL Network and ESPN in the last hour, just to note.

Also I believe I heard them say this same thing happened last year, 3 road teams winning.

I've been recording the steeler games since the beginning of the season for my bro-n-law over in Iraq. I picked the steelers vs skins for the SB. Of course I made those picks with him and myself in mind, but damn, not to bad. Their both the 6th seed teams in their divisions, and they are both playing tough. I hope it happens

Archived