Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We Need OFFENSE against Seattle

SolidSnake84

I know this has been discussed numerous times on here already, but I wanted to contribute the "WE NEED OFFENSE" official thread.

I'm just basically saying that following an inept offensive performance against the Bucs, we really need to let the offense work their magic against Seattle. Someone else had another thread about how well Brunell does following a bad game, but I think Saturday is really going to hinge on if the Coaching staff decides to let the offense on the field on Saturday, instead of just the "Run, Run, Run, punt" garbage.

Hopefully we won't see another 3rd and long, followed by a run. Not to sound Madden-ish here, but the only way we'll beat seattle is to simply score more points than them.....and THE OFFENSE, should score most of the points....

I couldn't agree more...Why should we continue to run run run and go nowhere...Gibbs has the veteran QB Mark Brunell ready to give us some chances to move down field and we continue to run into walls or run the wrong way...My god Henry Kent could have been our QB against Tampa and we still would've won the game...Brunell was under utilized if he was utilized at all...GO SKINS...GO BRUNELL

How many people here forgot that we averaged 30 points a game the last 3 games of the season? How many people forgot it was against divisional opponets. Now how many of you honestly expected the skins to have any form of offensive production against the #1 defense in the leauge in their house in a freakin playoff game? Ask yourself, think about it, let it swirl around for a minute before you start blasting the offense again.

I agree. After watching yesterday's game, the Redskins offense definitely have a lot of work to do for their upcoming game against the Seahawks. They really looked anemic yesterday against the Bucs. I hope the offense goes back to drills on fundamentals and basics. The Redskins offense must vary their plays on certain downs and execute; they cannot be too predictable in their playcalling. The Redskins offense has to come up with a lot of surprises in their playcalling, especially in going against the Seahawks.

How many people here forgot that we averaged 30 points a game the last 3 games of the season? How many people forgot it was against divisional opponets. Now how many of you honestly expected the skins to have any form of offensive production against the #1 defense in the leauge in their house in a freakin playoff game? Ask yourself, think about it, let it swirl around for a minute before you start blasting the offense again.

If you wanna be SuperBowl 40 Champions, you better be able to have an operating offense...No questions asked...I don't care if they did have the number 1 defense, we smashed them offensively the first time we met them this year, so no excuses...Let that swirl around for a minute....GO SKINS...GO BRUNELL:helmet: :logo: :point2sky

Well a great number of the TDs we scored during our streak, except for the Giants game, came off short or VERY short fields.

In fact, that's why we won last night. If the running game can get going, fine. If not, I have NO FAITH in a CONSISTENT passing game.

If you wanna be SuperBowl 40 Champions, you better be able to have an operating offense...No questions asked...I don't care if they did have the number 1 defense, we smashed them offensively the first time we met them this year, so no excuses...Let that swirl around for a minute....GO SKINS...GO BRUNELL:helmet: :logo: :point2sky

No not really my friend recall the Baltimore Ravens their offense was inept most of the season if you look at the superbowl their defense gave them a short field that was how they were to score . They never in that game had to go the length of field if I recall.

I must be losing my mind here, but didn't we win the game? Just call me confident. :)

LOL..Yes my friend...We won the game...We all just want our offense to show up...I think our offense has more potential than any team in the league...Call me crazy...I just want us to run on all cylinders against Seattle and not put our faith in the D alone...GO SKINS...GO BRUNELL!!!

I must be losing my mind here, but didn't we win the game? Just call me confident. :)

We won the game against Tampa last year.

We're better now, but it doesn't mean that issues that pop up in victory are diminished in their importance in future matchups.

A win in the playoffs is great, but we need to win the WHOLE THING.

Archived