Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

i told you the giants suck!

jayray78

so far no playoff rookie quarter back has won a playoff game. there are 2 left, rex/kyle of chicago and carson palmer who is playing now. the giants got shut out and i guess the extra home game did not matter. does anyone know the giants' website so i could post this on it?:gaintsuck

(please also refer to post #15)

so far no playoff rookie quarter back has won a playoff game. there are 2 left, rex/kyle of chicago and carson palmer who is playing now. the giants got shut out and i guess the extra home game did not matter. does anyone know the giants' website so i could post this on it?:gaintsuck

1) Eli is not a rookie.

2) Ben Rothlesberger

i hope i do not have to clarify this again. this season, emphasis on this season, 3 out of 3 qbs playing in the playoffs for the first time have lost! and by the way ben played chad pennington LAST season, emphasis on the LAST SEASON. which i think was chad's first playoff season. now will the remaining two or three qbs making their playoff debut fare well?:gaintsuck

i hope i do not have to clarify this again. this season, emphasis on this season, 3 out of 3 qbs playing in the playoffs for the first time have lost! and by the way ben played chad pennington LAST season, emphasis on the LAST SEASON. which i think was chad's first playoff season. now will the remaining two or three qbs making their playoff debut fare well?:gaintsuck

Last year wasn't chad's playoff debut. He played in the 2003 playoffs when the jets demolished the colts 41-0 (or something like that) and then lost to the raiders.

Damn...for a team as good as the Giants to get spanked 23-donut in their own house...that has got to suck...and it makes me very worried about facing Carolina in the NFC Championship game, should we beat Seattle this Saturday.

But, that is for another day...let's focus on spanking the Seahawks!!! :cheers:

You do remeber losing to this team that sucks 36-0 don't you?? Look, we don't like people coming to this site from other teams talking smack, so why don't we try to be one up on those people and say, bad game, we all have them. They still won the NFC east championship, and that deserves some respect.

Archived