Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What an Idiot!

PresidentClinton07

Did anybody see when Chris Simms stupid a** was taunting Carlos Rogers while he was running to the sidelines ? What an idiot . If that wasnt bad enough , the fruit cake did it going towards the Redskin sideline. I was just praying that Carlos Rogers would intercept his ball and then run it back with Chris Simms chasing him and then he could do that stupid taunt move to that piece of :pooh: while running for a touchdown. A hit would of been awesome too knowing how hard Carlos hits. Well whatever the best payback is actualy winning the game , so F U Simms and I hope that taunt move of yours gets shoved up your a** next time we play you.

I wasn't sure if anybody posted this topic before but I just had to get it of my chest. :D

7. Ensure the topic you wish to initiate a thread about hasn’t already been posted.

If you are reporting Redskins "news" or "rumors" more than a few hours old, please use the Search Feature or scan the first two pages of the forum before posting, to ensure the news hasn't already been posted and the topic discussed. Multiple topics will be closed or merged. This is a very large and active community, with sweeping media coverage and up-to-the-minute updates. More than likely, if the news is older than a few hours, the information has already posted and is subject of active debate. If you wish to discuss that topic, you are encouraged to do so in the existing thread.

=0&childforums=1&titleonly=0&showposts=0&searchdate=0&beforeafter=after&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending&replyless=0&replylimit=0&searchthread=0&searchthreadid=0&saveprefs=1&"]Search: Key Word(s): simms, taunting

Taunting by Simms

Simms taunting...

What an Idiot!

What an Idiot!

Archived