Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forget the Spit!

deskinfan#1

:doh:Ok, lets forget the "spit" and the bad day the offense was having. Lets get to the real issue at hand.

What do we need to do the beat the Seahawks?

The last time skins played the seahawks,the skins won by the skin of their backs. Thank god for Field Goal screw ups. But, this time I think the Seahawks are not going to make that same mistakes twice.

What do you guys think?:helmet:

GOOO SKINS!!!!!!!:logo:

• Seattle, a west coast offense, likes to run a bunch of underneath short passing routes. I think we need to improve in that area of our D, because Simms had an easy time finding recievers

• Stop Shaun Alexander. I dont think our players should be afraid of him. They have seen him before and completely shut him down aside from 2 long runs. The D should bring confidence in stopping the run after shutting down Cadillac

• Throw deep to Moss because their secondary is rather suspect

• No fumbles, i remember that halted our 1st drive of the game

I totally agree... SPIT HAPPENS (to quote signs last night at RP)...

We now need to look to Seattle and focus all our good vibes to our team going to the West Coast....

The same offense will NOT show up.

The same defense WILL show up.

I'm sitting here watching my old tapes of interviews and highlights from the first Joe Gibbs era... memories.. neat.

As for ST... Gibbs isn't happy with him. I expect that. Gregg Williams loves the guy and says he will "talk to ST after he watches the tape". ST will be fine. ST's got a defense coach that loves him... he will be fine.

Archived