Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rock vs. Betts

Skins24

With Portis banged up a bit, I'm really hoping the coaches will give Rock the rock more. He has played much better in his oppurtunities than Betts. Is there any reason why he's not getting the ball more?

Have you even watched the Redskins this year? How can you say that? Think again my friend.

Exactly. Betts is a great backup to CP.

I didn't say he was a good backup.

I said when Rock has been given the opportunity to play, he's played extremely well. As evidenced by his 7+ ypc avg. compared to Bett's 3 something. When you're trying to run out the clock, is getting 7 yards or 3 yards better?

I said when Rock has been given the opportunity to play, he's played extremely well. As evidenced by his 7+ ypc avg. compared to Bett's 3 something. When you're trying to run out the clock, is getting 7 yards or 3 yards better?

Agreed I was hoping to see Rock more also, seems he got 100 yds that game and then we haven't seen him since. Not that I don't like Ladell, but I think Rock also has a potential to be a great back.

But how many carries has he really gotten?

Portis threw 1 TD, his QB rating was 142, but is he really a better QB than Brunell? :doh:

Is that what you are basing your earlier comment on, his ypc average? If that's the case, we should just start him and sit Portis and Betts down.

Archived