Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2005 Season- Officially a success; regardless of what happens the rest of the way!

88Comrade2000

You can officially call the 2005 season a success. Regardless of what happens next week; the fact the we won a playoff game- that's good enough for me. I have high hopes for next season. Make the right moves in the offseason and we will be heading to the superbowl.

To Essentialy be in playoff mode for 5 weeks, having to win 5 in a row to make the playoffs. How great is that.

Then winning a game on defense, where our offense was basically shut down! All losing even more players to injury and one bone head Spit!

Thank you Joe Gibbs and Greg Williams and the rest of the Skins staff and players for the wild ride this year. Hopefully, the ride lasts longer but if doesn't; we know you will learn from 2005 and use it as a springboard to more success in 2006!

Don't count us out. The skins have beaten 3 out of the 4 teams that are left in the NFC. While it will be a tough road ahead. They can do it. This was the best defense in the league.... and ours is not bad either.

Next year they need to get someone that can catch a pass not named Cooley or Moss. Can anyone give me an Amen on that?

Don't count us out. The skins have beaten 3 out of the 4 teams that are left in the NFC. While it will be a tough road ahead. They can do it. This was the best defense in the league.... and ours is not bad either.

Next year they need to get someone that can catch a pass not named Cooley or Moss. Can anyone give me an Amen on that?

You mean they've beaten 4 of the top 5 teams in the NFC...lol ;)

I'm with ya, but as long as we're here, might as well go all the way

Hey, I have no problems with that. I did say I hope the ride lasts a little longer.

It would be heaven if the ride takes us all the way to Detroit! Then next year, we can repeat.

If we don't get that far, this season will be a springboard to us suceeding next year.

You can officially call the 2005 season a success. Regardless of what happens next week; the fact the we won a playoff game- that's good enough for me. I have high hopes for next season. Make the right moves in the offseason and we will be heading to the superbowl.

To Essentialy be in playoff mode for 5 weeks, having to win 5 in a row to make the playoffs. How great is that.

Then winning a game on defense, where our offense was basically shut down! All losing even more players to injury and one bone head Spit!

Thank you Joe Gibbs and Greg Williams and the rest of the Skins staff and players for the wild ride this year. Hopefully, the ride lasts longer but if doesn't; we know you will learn from 2005 and use it as a springboard to more success in 2006!

We ain't done but I fully agree. I was eflecitng on how I really needed this win more than I thought two weeks ago when all Iwanted was to hit 10-6 and qualify. But boy I wanted this bad. For revenge and for those over-inflated buc trolls. But I really am happy now. But we should go ahead and beat Seattle now too :laugh:

Archived