Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HELP!! Question to all Redskins Fans?

Frediemac

if you go to the top of the ppage, and click on the redskins roster from thier official site, then it pulls up all of the players, all you have to do after that is click on each player and it tells you

Yes, But I know I read somewhere that had it broken down by Year, and within that Year say 1999 It would gave Drafted Jansen/Raymer FA Sellers, Trade etc...most of the team has been put together from the last 3 years

2003, 2004, 2005

instead of starting a new thread, perhaps somebody can help me.

i'm sitting in front of my t.v. right now and there is this football game coming on involving the redskins, but i noticed that it is January 7th. I have not experienced this in 6 years. i have forgetten what i am supposed to do. please instruct me.

Can anybody tell me where to get a Redskins Roster that shows "HOW THE TEAM WAS BUILT" ie. Year/Draft/FA/Trades etc. I've seen it before but I can't remember where. Anyhelp would be appreciated. oh and HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! :point2sky

What you're looking for can be found on page 4 of the Media Guide. However, I'm not seeing page 4 in the online pdf file, it is in the physical Media Guide.

Tell your wife or girlfriend that you deeply love her more than anything else and would she please get you another beer while you ponder this strange but wonderful occurance on tv live from Tampa... Enjoy it!:notworthy

i'm sitting in front of my t.v. right now and there is this football game coming on involving the redskins, but i noticed that it is January 7th. I have not experienced this in 6 years. i have forgetten what i am supposed to do. please instruct me.

Pinch yourself and keep saying...

I BELIEVE IN JOE GIBBS

I BELIEVE IN JOE GIBBS

I BELIEVE IN JOE GIBBS

I BELEIVE IN JOE GIBBS

Archived