Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guess who I just met?

wshngtn1

Ok, don't get too excited for me. The title makes it sound cooler than it really is. But anyway I went out to eat at Applebee's with my folks for dinner - and my old man and I were decked out in Skins gear. Our waitress comes up and asks the obvious "Are you guys Redskins fan?"...but anyway, it turns out that she is Robert McCune's girlfriend. We live in Lexington, Ky, so I never thought there would be any link to any Skins...but he did go to Louisville. So I was somewhat skeptical at first...until she started just going off at how he says life in the pro's is so much harder and how Gibbs is a MUCH tougher guy than he appears. She said that Robert always tells her about the workload and discipline that Gibbs requires. She was real excited because he was in 3 special teams plays (last week, I think). I asked her to show me how bigs his arms really were (cuz if you haven't gotten a close look at this dude, he's massive) and she started laughing talking about how they sent him to FL in the offseason to lose some weight and he did but she couldn't tell at all. She was going on and on and on.

Anyway, not nearly as exciting as the stories from the fans that live in DC...but for me..in Kentucky...on the eve of a BIG one..it got me all jacked up. I hope he gets some PT and makes it big soon so she can quit Applebees and start hooking me up with tix......riiiight.

thats still pretty cool...my dad is a giants fan and after the game a while back he went to get lawrence taylor's autograph. at this time a woman approached my mom, my mom is dressed head to toe in skins gear. the woman says "oh are you a fan of my son, lawrence?" My mom says, "No, my husband is...frankly i think your son is an ass."

my mom is hardcore

thats still pretty cool...my dad is a giants fan and after the game a while back he went to get lawrence taylor's autograph. at this time a woman approached my mom, my mom is dressed head to toe in skins gear. the woman says "oh are you a fan of my son, lawrence?" My mom says, "No, my husband is...frankly i think your son is an ass."

my mom is hardcore

LOL! Your mom rocks!

I unfortunately, live in Iowa and will never get to bump heads with anyone more exciting then someone who knows someone who used to know President Clinton.

Hail!:point2sky

LOL! Your mom rocks!

I unfortunately, live in Iowa and will never get to bump heads with anyone more exciting then someone who knows someone who used to know President Clinton.

Hail!:point2sky

thanks man she does rock...she keeps a stick around to shut my dad up during the skins games

Hey Wshingtn1 - pretty cool. I know what it's like to not live in the area and be a fan. I lived all over the country, and overseas, and didn't move here until 84. I was here for the '82 Superbowl on a visit, and I was blown away! A whole city of people like me!:laugh: My folks were hardcore! So yeah, it's good to get a brush with Burgundy & Gold however it comes! You'll have to get out here some time to FED EX!!!

:point2sky :point2sky

my mom is hardcore

Funniest thing I have read in a long time!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Your mom and my mom could be twins.

my mom is hardcore

Your moms Cool!:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Archived