Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "How did the sendoff @ Redskins Park go?" Thread!!

UltimateSkinsFan

I flew in this morning to attend.

I was interviewed by channel 7 and 9 because I came from TEXAS to see the Skins off.

Lots of people there.......it was COLD!! It was 81 in Texas this week. I almost froze!!

Coach Gibbs shook my hand. He seemed so excited. The players seemed happy we were there.

I was lucky enough to talk wtih Gary Fitzgerald. He spoke highly of Extremeskins. Knew who some of our posters were.

It was an awesome experience.

Blondie

I flew in this morning to attend.

I was interviewed by channel 7 and 9 because I came from TEXAS to see the Skins off.

You flew in to attend? Now that's an extreme skins fan!! That's awesome. Wonder if the stations will have the videos online so those of us down here in Tampa can see them.

Hail!

It was EXTREMEly cold, but I would not have cared either way. Moss was the last player to roll up I believe (in a Denali). Lots of people brought posters and there were cameras as well as a guy from WTOP doing interviews. I want to thank Jermaine, I believe his name was, for providing me with a poster for me and my two friends so we could have signs. I also thought the dog had an awesome outfit. The highlight was definitley when Gibbs had the bus stop and he came out to thank the fans for coming to support the team. I will be out there Saturday night as well if things go as planned. Awesome time, hope to repeat it.

blaze

Archived