Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Sport Thread - Playoff edition

bubba9497

To all our buc fan regulars, despite our differences, I just wanted to say win, lose, or draw.. I hope for good weather, a good fair game, hard fought, and may the refs call a honest game, this time.

but most of all,.... may there be NO injuries! :halo:

now back to our regularly scheduled playoff hatred. :D

Sink the buccaneers! :point2sky

Losing stinks, but I think most Bucs fans will tell you that we're just surprised and excited to be in the playoffs at all, given how bad the team has been in the last 2 years and the seemingly rudderless direction the front office was taking to build the team (the qualifications for playing for Tampa over the last few years: 1. Were you good like 3 or 4 years ago? 2. Have you ever played for the Raiders?)

I'm hoping for a good and exciting game, and some good experience for guys like Chris Simms, Cadillac Williams, Alex Smith and the rest of the younger crowd that will make them hungry to make a return next season.

This is probably Mike Alstott's last game in the NFL, and I'd love to send him off with a win at home, though. But, as long as everyone makes it out in one piece, that'll be a good thing as well.

This is probably Mike Alstott's last game in the NFL, and I'd love to send him off with a win at home, though. But, as long as everyone makes it out in one piece, that'll be a good thing as well.

Well if it's his last game then it can't be a win. :) (barring injury of course)

Archived