Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Simeon Rice Neutralized

RiggoReincarnated

Does anybody think that after the damage Simeon Rice did in the first game, that the offensive game plan will be designed to punish him with an extra tight end on blocking? He's a real threat on the pass rush and if Brunell gets hit on the blindside, he will fumble.

I'd love to see that guy be held to 0 sacks and about 3 tackles...I have my confidence with the way the OL is playing. Look at how many sacks Strahan and Umenyiora had in the 2nd game against us...that's right...zero.

I think we will definitely try our best to shut him down. The interesting thing about this game is that both teams are making adjustments from the first game and we will see whoever comes up with a better gameplan. My hope is that we get a lead early and just pound CP and Betts.

Football is game of adjustments and most in the NFL know that gibbs is the master of adjustments. He's a genius at seeing what the other teams are doing and making adjustments accordingly.

Most of the time they are half time adjustments but in this case with will be adjustments from the last time they met and I'm sure he will make the right halftime adjustments as well.

Gibbs makes great adjustments and slowing Rice down will be one of them. It wouldn't surprise me if he ran at him, one way to slow down a pass rusher is to make him be a run stopper as well. It will be interesting but I would bet on him being slowed down by Samuels and the rest of the skins blocking schemes.

Run right at him most of the day. He will be dragging by the second half and not near as much of a threat on the pass rush.

Yep....

Let him have about 35 doses of Portis plowing through him like crap through a goose and he'll be begging to be benched!

Hail!:point2sky

Archived