Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The ol' Ball Coach

herrmag

My neighbor's dog barked "happily" one time last year after the Cowboys beat the Redskins.... So I shot him yesterday. Just seemed like the thing to do.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers::cheers: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

The real coach that year was Marvin Lewis I wanted Snyder to try and kep him But Lewis wanted a Head coaching job. Man how sory things would have been if Lweis had stayed 1 more year then left we would have had spurrier for 3 years and most likely no gibbs

If Lewis would've stayed an extra year, he would be head coach here right now. Cause Spurrier likely would've still quit regardless of how good or bad the team played, and Snyder would've just promoted Lewis. Marvin just wanted a HC job, didn't care where he got it.

I have a lot of hate for Spurrier. I went to every home game in his tenure and feel he wasted everyones time in the stands, on the field, and in the organization. He couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag in the NFL and should have realized it after season 1.

I hope SC goes 0-10 and gets beat by Clemson by 40 points next year.

Yes. I am bitter at that guy.

Not to mention, he wasted alot of your money.

He wasted precious air that someone else could have breathed.

He caused me countless hours of pshcho-therapy.

I think I'm better now.

Thanks Joe!!!

Hail!:point2sky

Archived