Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nemo the same size as Bettis?

wilbur58z

no doubt NEMO is huge...i can't wait to see this guy get some time. Don't get me wrong, i really like betts but i think we'd be fine if we traded him for a good pick or player because i think nemo has shown the speed and power to be at least as good. I don't think he's the next bus but he could be a great 1,2 punch with clinton and i think the fumbles in the preseason will be easily corrected and it may have just been rookie jitters. I'm very excited about this guy as well as manuel white, jr.

no doubt NEMO is huge...i can't wait to see this guy get some time. Don't get me wrong, i really like betts but i think we'd be fine if we traded him for a good pick or player because i think nemo has shown the speed and power to be at least as good. I don't think he's the next bus but he could be a great 1,2 punch with clinton and i think the fumbles in the preseason will be easily corrected and it may have just been rookie jitters. I'm very excited about this guy as well as manuel white, jr.

Nemo and White are practice squad guys one of them will get cut next camp...Nemo is jacked though.

practice squad guys??? I thought white, jr. got a season-ending injury so i'm not sure about that but you really think they'll just cut nemo and that's the end of him...I think they'll keep him around and produce a good back outta him. I guess i'm just a sucker for a big back that can run people over. Maybe its just not him....

I think White could be a good ball player. As an H-back, he could be a triple threat. Since he was a RB at UCLA, he could get the ball as a rushing play..... catch a pass... .or block. It's going to be interesting to see whether he picks up the offense... because reports were he was struggling in camp.

If he were to really improve... how about he starting at H-back and Cooley slid over to TE. I'd like to see Cooley attack the seams down the hash marks more, and he could do it from the TE position. Just a thought...

No doubt nemo is going to be good. But to go and say to trade Betts now thats down right wrong. Betts is a #2 for a reason. Every time he gets the ball he goes forward and not back. Not to mention 1 kick return and several tackles on special teams.

When clinton struggles a little bit betts comes in and picks up positive yards all the time. So dont say to trade betts we need betts.

Archived