Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If the Skins make it to the Super Bowl...

JCav06

What do you think Clinton Portis will dress up as? Those media days would be incredible. The whole nation would know about Southeast Jerome, Tutu, Sheriff Gonna Get Ya, and all the rest of his characters. Maybe Johnny White Guy will make another cameo apperance. Just an observation I had when I saw Clinton's press conference today.

What do you think Clinton Portis will dress up as? Those media days would be incredible. The whole nation would know about Southeast Jerome, Tutu, Sheriff Gonna Get Ya, and all the rest of his characters. Maybe Johnny White Guy will make another cameo apperance. Just an observation I had when I saw Clinton's press conference today.

Words already spread brotha, anyone who watches espn or total access will see him on thursdays.

Not if WHEN

My thoughts exactly. I watch Headline News every morning, Robin & Company, and they do a special segment every Friday showing Portis in the Thursday news conference. They track his different characters and are all routing for the Redskins because they love seeing him each week (so do I). A new kind of Fun Bunch.

:dallasuck

Archived