Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone have any game worn Redskin jerseys?

MikeSellers45

Guest ComebackKing

Don't you know if you want the gear the pros wear you have to dress up as a fake mascot and sneak into the lockerroom? OR raid the practice field while eluding police...

No really

I have no idea...

I once saw a Michael Irvin game worn jersey on e-bay or somewhere for like $1,000 or something, i wouldnt pay $1 for it personally but my brother is a cowboys fan so he saw it and told me about it.

Its the only one ive ever even heard of however. You could probably smooch up next to Blondie to see if she can get you a Cartwright jersey but other than that youve got between a Bob Hope chance and a no hope chance, and Bob just left town.

I have a Doug Williams game worn jersey. He had given one to a charity to be auctioned off back in 1989 (I believe...memory isn't what it used to be). I read about the auction in USA Today, called the # and ended up being notified several days later that I was the high bidder on it.

Funny thing was after I hung up the phone after the bid, I had a panic attack...no where in the article or in my conversation on the phone was it ever mentioned if it was a Bucs jersey or a Skins jersey. I just never thought to ask about it (DUH!). Fortunately it was a Skins jersey.

The Redskins Tent Sales claim to sell "player worn" stuff every year - I went once (but not the first day) and there was some stuff there, but by then it was pants and other things that anyone or no one could have worn. I know the first day or so is reserved for people on the waiting list, so who knows what might go in the first few minutes.

this thread is pointless, this is not a discusion worthy topic at all:doh:

dude, I have never seen anyone ***** about other people's threads as much as you do. if you don't like a thread, just read it and leave it. i am personally getting sick of reading about your whining about "this thread sucks, that thread sucks". you AREN'T the thread police ok? if the thread is really that bad, the mods can lock it up. you can disagree with someone's opinion, but it is lame to blast the existense of their thread.

lame.

:doh:

I have a Doug Williams game worn jersey. He had given one to a charity to be auctioned off back in 1989 (I believe...memory isn't what it used to be). I read about the auction in USA Today, called the # and ended up being notified several days later that I was the high bidder on it.

Funny thing was after I hung up the phone after the bid, I had a panic attack...no where in the article or in my conversation on the phone was it ever mentioned if it was a Bucs jersey or a Skins jersey. I just never thought to ask about it (DUH!). Fortunately it was a Skins jersey.

How much was your bid? If you dont mind my asking..:D

You might try attending one of the Washington Quarterback Club functions - they have lunches and dinners and have stuff that they raffle off. (www.washington.nqbc.com). I don't recall if I saw a game jersey, but I bid on (and won!) a cool Hogs collage. They had all kinds of great memorabilia - bring your wallet:silly: . All proceeds go to charity, too.

btw - I don't think posting to a REDSKINS FANATIC board to find out where to get a game worn jersey is a stupid idea at all! Where the 'ell else would you think to get so many responses? At least your mama raised you right :laugh: :helmet: :helmet:

GO SKINS!!!

47b5cc37b3127cce967dccca746800000016108BaOWbJu4bI

This is the one I bought ...

47b5cc37b3127cce967cf4d8542a00000016108BaOWbJu4bI

This one went for a few bucks!! (not to me..:silly: )

this thread is pointless, this is not a discusion worthy topic at all:doh:

Dude, how long have you been around like here like 30 secs, Mr. Member number 49295??? Maybe you should sit back relax and read a bit before being the thread police.... ya think?

Huly and I are very close with Zeron Flemister, He gave us one of his actual game jersey's. After he signed it, we had it framed and it hangs in our basement.

The player worn jersey's they sell at the redskins are just practice jersey's not game worn (trust me we looked into that a while back)

If you ever get your hands on a GAME jersey you will know, because they are thick as hell!!

Archived