Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Onward and Upward

Om

Great writing OM ,

never expected anything less from you :applause:

i've been smiling all week from ear to ear up here in Crow country :D

it's such a beautiful feeling seeing our beloved Redskins rise back up from the hell hole we as fans have endured over the years, knowing since J.G.'s return that it wouldn't take long for him to turn this storied franchise around to the way it used to be back in the day. i am so pumped , like many of us are . i can't wait for tomorrow . i'm like a little kid in a penny candy store, and i have a dime to spend , but it feels like i have a million bucks :point2sky

Go Redskins !! Hail Victory !!! :bucsuck: :bucsuck: :bucsuck:

Fantastic read OM, been looking forward to this one as always :applause: .

I couldn't help but think after finishing reading that the one person omitted from your prose was one Mr. D. Snyder. For all the bashing he has recieved over the last few years, I really feel that this year he has "gotten it right". Getting the players that Gibbs and co. said they needed, resigning Greg Williams, Snyder being "involved" yet "not being TOO involved" if that makes sense. Just wanted to give him some props. :2cents:

I agree, Chris. Toyed with the idea of working Mr. Snyder in to this piece, but in the end decided to wait instead until the offseason, when I plan to devote a column to my thoughts on his career arc as Redskins owner.

Until then ... a doff of my cap to the landlord of the big house over there. :)

I agree, Chris. Toyed with the idea of working Mr. Snyder in to this piece, but in the end decided to wait instead until the offseason, when I plan to devote a column to my thoughts on his career arc as Redskins owner.

Until then ... a doff of my cap to the landlord of the big house over there. :)

Sounds like a winner, should be interesting stuff.

Great work as always Om.

I thouroghly enjoyed the read! Thanks Om!!!!

This year is a testament to us die hards. We have put up with Richie, Norv, Terry, Marty and Steve. Now that THE Coach is back we are finally able to have faith in our team. We have been through so much no it is time for us to bask in the glory. Be steadfast, this isn't the end of the road, we are halfway there. With THE Coach at the helm we cannot fail, we cannot lose.

Hail to the Redskins! Hail to Joe Gibbs, THE Coach!!!

Truth? I had initially included a rather "direct" blurb about that particular gentleman's smallish, um, character ... but then thought, why expend perfectly good bile, not to mention photons, on such as he?

So I took the road he has clearly less traveled--the high one--and took it out.

Excellent job, Your Omnificence. You manage to put into words the joy I feel watching this team come together under Coach Gibbs.

And I'm glad you took High Street w/ regards to Mr. Shapiro. Makes him even madder when you batantly refuse to stoop to his level.

Archived