Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Going to Portland,OR tomorrow for Vacation any Suggestions?

DeanCollins

Yea I know I'm going to miss going to the Tampa game and I'm bummed but I can't break up this vacation. We're going skiing at Mt. Hood and wondered which of the ski resorts there to go to. Also looking for snowmobiling, and other stuff to do around Portland area. May also drive over to the coast to sight (which way should I go?).

Any X'ers getting together to watch the game? :)

Who's been there, lives there, I need some help. Spanishomelette??

I used to go there for business... Portland is a nice town.

I never really got to do much because I didn't have much time, but one thing I would strongly suggest is going to the Oregon coast to see it. The drive between Portland and the coast is beautiful, and the coast is something to see.

Also there are a lot of good microbrews in Portland

Send us a postcard. Personally I wouldn't have scheduled a vacation during NFL playoff season. But then I had faith that we would make the playoffs. My advice to you sir is to cancel your plans, or at least revise your schedule on Saturday to include 3 hours of t.v. watching. You should be punished for not having faith. :whippin:

Bring a raincoat ;)

will do

I used to go there for business... Portland is a nice town.

I never really got to do much because I didn't have much time, but one thing I would strongly suggest is going to the Oregon coast to see it. The drive between Portland and the coast is beautiful, and the coast is something to see.

Also there are a lot of good microbrews in Portland

sounds good, we're going to coast for a day.

Send us a postcard. Personally I wouldn't have scheduled a vacation during NFL playoff season. But then I had faith that we would make the playoffs. My advice to you sir is to cancel your plans, or at least revise your schedule on Saturday to include 3 hours of t.v. watching. You should be punished for not having faith. :whippin:

what in the world was I thinking? I made the plans for the ski trip (like always do) a year in advance. I really feel torn, as 3 highschool friends are coming down for the game. But like I said in another thread, the last 3 games (this november, 2002, and playoff game of '99) I attended and we know the outcome, so I was thinking It might be me, so If I don't go and we win :cheers: the curse will be broken.

Archived