Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rumor: Snyder to buy Mega Radio for Skins (Merged)

Mpower

Hmm. Not sure if any of these new stations have a strong signal inside FedEx. I'm with the other two posters on that issue. I've tried real hard to get a decent signal in the stadium and JFK just keeps getting faded out by 107.3. Nothing worse than hearing, "And Clinton Portis is to the 10, the 5..." *static* random Rob Thomas song. Aaaargh!

Get Sirius Radio.The NFL covers both teams host stations and its a God -send for me.:notworthy

But back on topic, not 100% sure if this is a great move.But if it morphes into an all Redskins all the time station , that would prove interesting.

Yup. Sonny and Sam on Sirius along with NFL-Sunday Ticket on DirecTV is the ONLY way to watch the game!!

Now if we could only get the game while actually inside the stadium. I'd love to be able to listen to Sonny and Sam again while at the games.

I listen to Sonny and Sam every game in my section (424). Perfect sound. I do have problems with interference on the concourse and the ramps.

:2cents: I have Sirius (since Christmas) also here in Henderson NC, and I was really disappointed to hear the pre and post game shows weren't available.

I can pick up the post game, depending on weather, on a Raleigh AM station, but I guess that will change too.

Dire'tv has been a waste of $ since almost all games were on in this area anyway. I cancelled D-TV and went with Cable TV/internet and now I watch the post game stuff right here at the skins site.:applause:

Archived