Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Give in an inch, we take a mile!!

footballhenry

Its true, we all (well most of us anyway) do it. We've been out of the playoffs for years, and all we want is a good season to cheer for. FINALLY, we've hit playoff gold again and I already see TONS of threads about us going to the NFC Champ game and Superbowl.Im just glad were cheerin in January!!! Haha, Its true though! You get HUNGRY!!! in the playoffs!!!

Go get those Bucs!!!! :redpunch:

GO SKINS!!!! :cheers:

This team surpassed my expectations already. Everything from here on out is a bonus for me. Of course I would love to make it to the SB or even deep into the playoffs but win or lose I'm proud of what we accomplished this season and it gives us something great to look forward to this offseason and beyond. We're not a bunch of mercanaries for hire anymore we're a family again! HTTR!

I remember Gibbs' second season here. The team had just made the playoffs. Everyone was pleased...didn't expect to go far. Then, I saw an interview with Bostic. He said they had as good a chance as anyone. Said that the goal was to win the SB. I remember thinking to myself, 'hey, one step at a time.'

And then they won it all!

I remember Gibbs' second season here. The team had just made the playoffs. Everyone was pleased...didn't expect to go far. Then, I saw an interview with Bostic. He said they had as good a chance as anyone. Said that the goal was to win the SB. I remember thinking to myself, 'hey, one step at a time.'

And then they won it all!

Well lets keep the take it one step at a time method, but uh...same results:)

Archived