Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe Gibbs Press Conference Thread

JJredskins00

Sounds like a shot at another linebacker :laugh:

I thought the same thing when watching it. Not only with the paper comment but he also said "You know.. having him is a big deal out there... he could start at outside linebacker for us." Considering the fact that he gave Washington praise... which outside linebacker spot was he talking about? You can only imagine how mad Gibbs is at Arrington behind closed doors.

Stevenaa... Thanks much for the re-cap

Welcome.

Coach wasn't taking a shot at LA with his praise of Lemar. Lemar moved to inside this year cause we were in dire straights. Gibbs was simply praising the job Lemar has done, and how he's so good he could start either position. Some people must live wearing a Tin Foil hat.

Welcome.

Coach wasn't taking a shot at LA with his praise of Lemar. Lemar moved to inside this year cause we were in dire straights. Gibbs was simply praising the job Lemar has done, and how he's so good he could start either position. Some people must live wearing a Tin Foil hat.

I didn't mean that part. I meant the comments in the newspaper quote. That was a shot at LaVar, although very indirectly.

I believe the best things we can do is rest Springs this week. With Rogers coming back and us remembering what the did to us the last time we played it should be enough to get us past them. My hopes are that we go to Carolina and play the Panthers. Hopefully, they get past the Giants in NY. If so, I think we can beat the Panthers since we didn't play them this year. The Cowboys beat them in Carolina, so I think we stand a better chance their instead of NY.

My hopes are that we go to Carolina and play the Panthers. Hopefully, they get past the Giants in NY. If so, I think we can beat the Panthers since we didn't play them this year. The Cowboys beat them in Carolina, so I think we stand a better chance their instead of NY.

The only way we would play Carolina is in the NFC Championship Game.

I think that if we got that far we would be facing Chicago though.

Chicago > Carolina > G-Men

I am sure that this has been discussed at length before but I love the way that JG speaks in his conferences. For example, he tries his hardest not to single out one player but to single it out as a team effort or just blame himself. For example, when discussing the slow offensive start he said things (and I am not going to quote, just paraphrase) we did not give him many options and we had to make an adjustment to give Mark more opportunities, etc.

Archived