Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trouble In The Stands

Mark The Homer

The Phillthy fans were all hype, I had a great time at the game. In the 4th quarter my entire section started an ******* chant just for me because I signaled for Skins Touchdowns and turnovers. I knew going to Philly I was going to get a history lesson about the previous 5 years. The fans told me how bad our owner sucked and I just wondered when the last time was that he lined up under center? Saw a Skins fan in the section over get punched in the face from behind by an Eagles fan and the other Eagle fans scolded him for not being a man and fighting face to face, at least that was a little respectable. Never been in such a filthy city, asked the cops where any sort of rest room was in the lot and they basically said go where you want. I saw endless urine trails flowing through the parking lot. Ended up with a loogie on the hood of my car. Who are the Eagles playing next week??? Oh yeah BBQ at Andy Reid's, Mrs. McNabbs got the Chunky soup!

below are some of the things that were said to me or people in my group. We had a lot of Skins fans around us so we were a little better off than most.

- F*ck You

- Go f*ck yourselves

- Go fl*ck youslef (From a drunk woman)

- You suck

- You f*cking suck

- You motherf*cking suck

- You flucking suph (From the same drunk woman)

- Wait till you get to the parking lot. I'm going to kick your motherf*cking ass

- What does your boyfriend do with those Mardi Gras beads Commish?

- Go back to Washington with those sluts and whores that you came with

- I hope he's paralyzed from the waist down (Father to young son that sat behind us during Redskins injury timeout)

- You motherf*ckers f*cking suck (9 year old boy with his dad to my freind)

- The Redskins suck

- The F*cking Redskins suck

- The motherf*cking Redskins suck

- Your mother f*cking team sucks

- Hey Commish you motherf*cker, go f*ck yourself

IN addition there was one guy that brought a cooler full of snow just so he could throw snowballs at Skins fans. Which in turn were more like ice balls.

A few fans we met up there came to us to apologize as they were embarrassed by what takes place there. ONe fan let us know though that there were never that many fans of an opposing team at that stadium ever. That was nice to know. It was also safer walking out to the parking lot in a huge group.

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Wow, reading this just gave me deja vu. Sounds like the same things I heard. Except where I was sitting there were two guys with cowgirl jersey's on. So I guess they took some one the attention from us. Eagirls fans still suck! :mad:

Mark, sorry to hear about you "problem" at the game. I sat 4 rows off the field and we didn't have any problems til the end of the game. A bunch of assholes came down to get closer when a bunch of people left. They were causing a fight behind me but it got difused. It's a shame such a beautiful stadium is filled with so many low class pieces of ****. The Philly fans really don't deserve a stadium like that.

Thanks Dave. Know what? Next time we'll be an even bigger crowd, count on it. I think I may sit down below next year though. More 'Skins fans down there.

Hey Mark, that sucks dude, I was one section and 2 rows over from you. Those guys taking your hat was just wrong then the guy throwing it over the railing was uncalled for. I must say though after they took your hat the first time and you got it back you did stand up several times turn around and put it in their face that the Eagles were losing. I would have learned after the first time to not antagonize them. I'm not saying I didn't chear cause I did but I didn't turn around and shove it in the face of people that had taken my stuff or bothered me. To each his own though. I was representing and we didn't have too much trouble in the stadium. On another note there was a family sitting 2 rows in front of me with kids that were probably 10-14 years old and guys behind them were relentless calling them every name in the book. Come on man their kids.

All I can say is Philly fans are true A$$HOLES, they can't just make it a fun taunting they gotta get personal about it. Sorry your team sucks this year but get used to it cause you guys will suck for years to come now. HAIL!! :eaglesuck

On that note I don't think I will ever go back to Philly, atleast not take my girl with me.

Well, did you hear how loud they were cheering? What I did was turn around and blow kisses to them -- you know, with both hands. That's not too antagonizing, is it? And I showed them four fingers every time they had to punt, just to make sure they knew it was 4th down. But I stayed seated when I did that.

The fans at FedEx are no where near as bad as Eagirls fans. People who come to the games with other teams colors do not have to be scared that someone is going to spit in their faces, rip their signs (like they to me at the Eagles Game), or throw their hats over the rail.

Mark, good job for keeping your cool and not giving those ignorant fans the satisfaction of responding with rage. :cool: On another note, it was nice meeting you Mark and Ellen. I was happy to see so many extremers at the game. I look forward to seeing you at FedEx. (For my first FedEx tailgate.)

:eaglesuck

Donita, great meeting you! Remember, you need to arrive EARLY. And you know where I am. We'll tailgate again for sure!

No, they really don't.

If they wanted to take a stand, they would revoke your season tickets for fighting.

In Kansas City, you can be kicked out for profanity.

No joke. I have a friend whose family has season tickets.

If Philadelphia wanted to change their image, they could do it.

They don't want to.

I was there in the lower level and didn't see any fights. Just some jawing. None of this throwing soy sauce or hat stealing bullcrap.

You should have had the guy kicked out of the game at least.

I agree with you dockeryfan...the police DO NOT enforce it really.....my point being the fights I saw were going on at escalated heights for like twenty min or more...all the lil yellow jacket security warriors stand there staring or turn their back..only went it looks like someone is about or already has bodily harm done, do the yellow jackets walk the cops up the aisle for them to cuff the bad guys and be yanked out...by this time the whole section is in a frenzy. Was quite scary up there to be honest.

I have been to a Skins Eagles game a few years ago but in the sanctuary of the club suites. Let me tell you .....a completely different experience than the one I had this past weekend. Valet parking so you dont have to walk thru parking lot, ushered onto an elevator, then up private escalator the into the enclosed box...I screamed and yelled at that game, pissed off quite a few people just out side the box in the regular seats...but they didnt do or throw a single thing. My Mom is a big Eagles fan this is the only way she has experienced life down there, in the box. We actually got in an argument about the way eagle fans act. She thinks im making everything up just to say something bad about the eagles....guess i should have taken better pics for her LOL...

It was my car that had the stem cut off. Thanks for all the Redskin fans that helped me change the tire! Not the stem being cut nor the jerks by the porto sans calling all the Redskin women whores could take away the JOY my wife and I felt after the game. From the Tailgate to the victory it was a great day shared with some old and many new freinds that I meet yesterday. My wife told me that there are no better fans than Redskin fans and she is 100% right.

Well, did you hear how loud they were cheering? What I did was turn around and blow kisses to them -- you know, with both hands. That's not too antagonizing, is it? And I showed them four fingers every time they had to punt, just to make sure they knew it was 4th down. But I stayed seated when I did that.

:cheers: :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I just wanted to share my "eagles experience" at the Linc. Last year I went to the eagles / Redskins game with my very good friend since I took him to the Redskins home game. After going to FedEx - he (an eagles fan) told me of what a difference there is in the fans compared to the Linc. He commented on the facts that people point and start calling other team fans assholes...even if their kids are with them. He couldn't believe how hospitable the Redskin fans are and was never insulted.

I usually wear my Kevlar helmet that I have painted to represent the throwback Redskins helmet design. I wore it overseas during my deployment in 2002 with my camo cover overtop of it. It was a real morale booster and I always broke it out when the Redskins played. I decided to wear it to the Linc to show my support. I was immediately berated by calls of ******* and during the game having objects thrown at me. It went so far as to the person(s) behind me started to slap the back of my helmet. I stood up and wanted to know who wanted to take responsibility for their actions and I went on to say that I had just returned from my deployment and compared their actions as being more hostile than some of the enemy forces I went up against. Their attitudes changed and a few old time eagle fans got those fans behind me to settle down.

Bottom line is: I will never go to a eagles home game...just because I hate the way that 80% of their fans act toward others. I know its not everyone but it is the majority. After that game, my friend apologized and told me that he hated coming to the Linc and I do not believe he has been back since...he has attended several other FedEx games with me just because he loves the fans and the fanfare the Redskins put on at their home games.

Redskins fans are the BEST in the NFL! I AM PROUD TO BE A REDSKINS FAN AND A FAN-ATIC! GO SKINS! :eaglesuck

It was my car that had the stem cut off. Thanks for all the Redskin fans that helped me change the tire! Not the stem being cut nor the jerks by the porto sans calling all the Redskin women whores could take away the JOY my wife and I felt after the game. From the Tailgate to the victory it was a great day shared with some old and many new freinds that I meet yesterday. My wife told me that there are no better fans than Redskin fans and she is 100% right.

I met you and your wife (along with the friends you had along) at our tailgate, thought you guys were both very cool people! Did you ever make it to Atlantic City?? Thought it was crappy that your tire stem was cut...

I do plan on visiting you up in the red lot against your trees next year, so until then my friends - Hail to the Redskins!!!!!

Susan..AKA SkinsLover

Sorry to hear about your experience. I must admit that at times, I am ashamed of my fellow Eagles fans, but please understand that not all Eagles fans are like that so to classify all of us because of the actions of a few is silly.

There are good ones and bad ones in every crowd and Philadelphia is no different.

I had a great time with all you skins fans. The worst thing that happend to me was when I went to the john @ about 12:45 by my self. There was a group of about 20 eagle fans all dressed in green, one of them took notice of me and started tapping the shoulder of all his buddies. The whole group was looking very hard at me, I am big fella, 6' and 290, I walk straight and have a problem with my mouth (I dont think before I speak). Instead of ignoring them and minding my own buisness I said "Good Morning and good luck in the draft", big mistake....they cussed me for a solid minute, all 20 of them. They called me everything imaginable. I kept walking, smiled and waved. I did not make any more trips around the lot alone. It really felt like they were considering a bum rush.

I met some really decent eagles fans as well. I sat next a guy that actually bet on the skins that day. They have a nice stadium, cheap parking and some really decent fans. I will make the trip agian.

:eaglesuck

They must really be hating life right now. I was angry after the loss to the Raiders but their team beat ours. You can't blame that on their fans. Most of the Raiders fans were crappy but just talk football trash, there is no need to possibly get arrested or banned from the stadium.

:helmet:

Sorry to hear about your experience. I must admit that at times, I am ashamed of my fellow Eagles fans, but please understand that not all Eagles fans are like that so to classify all of us because of the actions of a few is silly.

There are good ones and bad ones in every crowd and Philadelphia is no different.

I appreciate your feelings and I did meet a couple of decent Eagles fans at the game. I think we all understand that there are some decent Eagles fans. However when you say we're passing judgement based on "the actions of a few" you are sadly mistaken. At the Linc this past Sunday, the few were the good ones, the vast majority were easily the worst group of people I've ever been around.

Guest MIKE T

Mark, Sorry You Had To Endure That Bs,in Philly. That's The Very Reason I Turned Down An Offer For Two Tix,to The Game. Ilive About 20mins. From Thelinc.too. I'd Rather Drive 2hrs,to Fedex,thango Into Philly.i've Had Season Tickets For The Last 2yrs,been Askins Fan Since '71. Just Had To Be There When Joe Gibbs Led The Team Onto The Field Against Tampa,last Year.

Was Listening To Wip(sports Talk )the Guy Who Threw The Beer On Portis Mom,called In.he Claims People In Her Party Where Hasseling Him,and It Was One Of Them Who Hit His Cup .(likely Story)he Was Sounding Like The Kid Who Cried Wolf Once To Often,he'll Probably Lose His Season Tickets &his Seating License. Philly Fans Are A Bunch Ofasses,these Are The Kind Of Things They Like To Bragg About,class Is Something Of Which They Are Not Familar With. Go Skins,go Skins,on To The Big Dance!!!!!!!

Basically it just comes down to severe rudeness. I lost a hat -- that's not the end of the world. The plastic container of soy sauce thrown at me didn't open up, so no damage done. The redskins flag that was snapped off -- well, again, not the end of the world. The tire valve cut -- while inconvenient, could have been a lot worse. Tire valves are about two bucks each. The guy could have cut two, or sliced a couple tires, but he didn't go that far. There were no stabbings, no physical violence that I know of, no broken windshields, no totally disabled cars, and no blood spilled that I heard of.

Are they rowdy? Yeah. Are they rude? Yeah. But nothing we can't handle.

I hope we go back there in 2006 in DOUBLE FORCE, and have the time of our lives, while at the same time help secure another sweep on our way to the top seed in the conference.

True enough, but the potencial was there for something ugly to happen. L'ii be there next year too if tickets are available. Mark just do the right thing and leave those non-replaceable buttons at home

Basically it just comes down to severe rudeness. I lost a hat -- that's not the end of the world. The plastic container of soy sauce thrown at me didn't open up, so no damage done. The redskins flag that was snapped off -- well, again, not the end of the world. The tire valve cut -- while inconvenient, could have been a lot worse. Tire valves are about two bucks each. The guy could have cut two, or sliced a couple tires, but he didn't go that far. There were no stabbings, no physical violence that I know of, no broken windshields, no totally disabled cars, and no blood spilled that I heard of.

Are they rowdy? Yeah. Are they rude? Yeah. But nothing we can't handle.

I hope we go back there in 2006 in DOUBLE FORCE, and have the time of our lives, while at the same time help secure another sweep on our way to the top seed in the conference.

Archived