Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Were in the playoffs. But how far will we go?

blackice7x

As beat up as we are, I'd say we're only 50-50 against Tampa.

Wouldn't mind being wrong. And the good news is, of all the teams we could face with a hurt secondary, Tampa's the one I'd pick. (Now, whether we can beat them with a limping Brunell may be another question.)

I think otherwise......they play as a team and thats what will kill us......

when we played them before they were w/o clayton.....

And we didnt have Griffin or Taylor. I'd say our defense is a little better with those 2 in there. We were 1-3 with Griffin on the bench, including the Raiders game.

The Redskins should beat the Bucs. If Brunell plays like he did today he should be on the bench by the 2nd Qtr also imo.

I think we have the possibility to go to the Super Bowl, we've beaten the best the NFC has to offer and now we're just hitting our stride now... the Skins can beat any team depending on how they show up that day --- the talents there, as long as they continue to execute the Skins will go far in the playoffs.

good point we've beaten ny,sea,chi, and (tampa.. they know it!)

But one game at a time though Tampa

"Your Next" !

As others have said, the NFC is wide open. However, the injuries really concern me for the Skins. Springs would be a major blow. Our secondary is suspect. If we could get healthy, who knows? The scariest part of the equation though is Mark Brunell. I can't see Mark hanging in a tough game against a defense like the Bucs unless his knee improves. I still maintain our best option, as crazy as it seems, would be to start Ramsey...

Archived