Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MVP of the regular season?

SUNSTONE

I would put Moss in a close second.

Mark did an awesome job, but I think our recieving players did some of the best YAC I have ever seen on any skins team.

Clinton was just a beast running a dangerous style at times to get those extra yards.

He is only 210??ish and sometimes he breaks tackles like a 235 pound back.

Plus all of his contributions on all other situations, his blocking, and sense of awareness. Not to mention everyone of his catches were during clutch situations, great hands.

When Clintor first started I didn't care for him too much. I'm not a fan of the smaller backs. But his heart makes him fight like a bigger back, and he doesn't complain.

He is a total team player.

Great Job CP

Gotta be Portis. If we had a second WR, Moss could have done so much more. I'd love to say Moss for what he didn't do, which is allowing the defense to open up cause people are double/triple covering him, but I don't think that counts. Still though, Moss put up a lot of numbers for being the only receiver.

MVP of the latter part of the season is Clinton by far, and I mean by far. However, over the entire season the MVP is Santana. Think about the amount of clutch plays he has made to get us to this point: MNF @ Dallas with his two long catches to win the game, Next week against the Seahawks to get us in FG range, and all over the rest of the season.

I don't think we would be in this position with Moss, his big play ability has for defenses to respect the pass and that has made Portis's job alot easier. Santana is the biggest change from last year and a big reason for the turn around

Archived