Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats. to Tom and his fellow NYG fans.....

Walking Deadman

I am glad Tiki and Strahan weren't seriously injured. I am glad the Cowboys & Eagles didn't win the division.

I would be lying if I said I didn't have bitter feelings about some of the things that happened which aided the giants this season, but for Tom & the regular giant fans who show class here.... I am happy for you. (kinda :nana: )

']bubba' date='

I'll hold off on saying Strahan wasn't seriously injured. I could only imagine what that eye is going to look like in the morning.[/quote']

he played in the 4th qtr. if it was even thought to be serious he would have been in the locker room, he had a cut and a black eye.

']bubba' date='

I'll hold off on saying Strahan wasn't seriously injured. I could only imagine what that eye is going to look like in the morning.[/quote']

Looked to me like he could have done with a stool and some of Thomas Hearns' trainers in his corner. That could last a while.

Still, the Giants once again proved that they depend on Mr MVP to win matches. Any team that has his number can beat the Giants. Gregg Williams has it on his speed dial now.

Kudos to the G-men for riding out their luck. The history books will record the division title as theirs, with an asterisk for the extra home game.

We'll see how far their luck takes them in the next stage, shall we?

Congats Tom and other Giants fan.

For everyone who is mad about the extra home game; They would have beat the Saints in New Orleans, San Antonio or any where else they play.

Perhaps not. It was early in the year. The Giants have NOT played well on the road all season. That's why they play the game. There are plenty of threads that discuss this very topic. :2cents:

Tom that signature is too funny. How long do you gotta use the sig?

On another note thanks for the skins fans on our NFC east title. Hoping you guys put a whooping on the Eagles and getting in the playoffs and keeping Dallas OUT. Good luck Ill be rooting for you but only for this game :cheers:

Archived