Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Some Help(job)....

The Showstopper

Ok, ive been working at walmart for about a year now, I didnt wanna work there, but needed something that i could work around school. But anyways, the past few weeks have been really bad, and basically i am in need of another job. Ive gone to hotjobs, monster, usajobs and somd.com and found very few that i could actually do or that I was qualified to do. So I was wondering if anyone in here in the southern maryland area or anywhere close to it had any kind of job openings or opportunities. PM me if you need a resume or anything to the affect. any help would be appreciated

hmm, maybe there could be a stickied thread in the classifieds. Im sure many people here work for companies and are in human resources or management, while there are many people like Showstopper or myself who do need jobs. We could put our basic work interests, and then other people can look into it and ask us to PM them our resume.

I mean, I dont want Extremeskins to turn into monstertrak or something, but it seems like it could work a little, like our member services thread.

On that note, yes, I am also looking for a job as well, somewhere government related, or law related. Any entry level position is fine.

SkinsHokieFan has his own painting business, I am not sure if he is looking for help right now, but you may want to PM him. He pays well, much better then Walmart :)

:laugh:

These days business is waaaay too slow to add on other people

Summer time there is a chance if either you want to learn the contracting business, or be a grunt painter

:laugh:

Archived