Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nfc EAST WILL BE like the NL east in baseball

skinfan2k

with the eagles coming back from tons of injuires and the giants and redskins improving, the only team i see regressing are the cowboys. their offensive line is in shambles, and their future at qb is the status of bledsoe. Parcells has hinted at retirement. next year i truly belive the last team in the nfc east will be better than 500

with the eagles coming back from tons of injuires and the giants and redskins improving, the only team i see regressing are the cowboys. their offensive line is in shambles, and their future at qb is the status of bledsoe. Parcells has hinted at retirement. next year i truly belive the last team in the nfc east will be better than 500

How is this like the NL East in baseball?

Has someone won the division 14 years in a row?

Perhaps you meant AL east? you know... Yankees, Red Sox.. ?

the nfc east will be like the nfc BEAST of old. the toughest most physical division in football. if you want to compare a football division or team with the braves and their division it would have to be the bills from back in the day. everyone knows why. but hey at least the braves won one. the bills just got owned by.....the nfc east.

Archived