Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss or Cooley...

DCNightHawk

Moss signed a 6 year contraced(reported).

Chris Cooley probally only 1 or 2 years left which will probally be renewed(you better make a probowl for the big $$$$ chris)

------------

Chris Cooley is a pretty fun guy to listen to during reports. just intersting really.

Santana Moss is a average when he talks to reporters.

------------

Chris Cooley is the guy youd wanna throw it to during 4th and 2 when hes wide open.

Santana Moss is the most exciting player on the team accept when Sean Taylor gets his hands on the ball let alone hit sombody.

------------

Id buy a Sean Taylor jersey to tell you the truth. When that man gets his hands on the ball he has one goal, run that baby to the house. When he hits people its awesome to watch as we all know. I just dont know how long he will be playing football though. If we dont win this game this might be his last game ever in his career due to the legal **** thats all totally bull****.

-----------

Clinton Portis is fun to listan to in interviews, He produces great on the field and does the little things that helps us win. Somthing we couldnt do last year. If im not mistaken didnt he sign like a 8 year deal with drew rosenhaus as his agent? hes 23 too by the way.

-----------

I suggest and Sean Taylor, Clinton Portis, or Santana Moss jersey :D

P.S sell your Lavar jerseys before the end of this season while they still have worth.

I swore that I wouldn't buy a jersey of another "active" Skins player after my Champ Bailey authentic debacle and Sean Taylor's number switch. Well...I broke that promise today and picked up the Cooley in white (all whites were good luck this year). After the grit and determination of the entire team this year, there are so many jersey's I wish I could have. I picked up the Cooley jersey to represent the ideal player in the "Gibbs" system. It would be kind of cool to have a jersey with Gibbs on it....

Moss signed a 6 year contraced(reported).

Chris Cooley probally only 1 or 2 years left which will probally be renewed(you better make a probowl for the big $$$$ chris)

------------

Cooley has to have a contract for atleast 4 years due to Free Agency rules. A rookie can't reach free agency in the salary cap area until the end of his 4th year. However his contract could be longer than 4 years.

this is tough i'd go with Moss because im from NE but since people know who Cooley is because you live in MD Cooley would be good too. But Moss is would still be my choice

But it's kind of cool to have the jersey of the guy that casual fans aren't familiar with. Kind of a small way of helping spread the word about Chris and that he needs to be in the pro bowl next year.

Archived