Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skinsomnia!!!!!???

skns4life

Is it just me or is anyone else here experiencing it also??? Someone else mentioned it yesterday so I know there's atleast one of you who's experiencing it. I mean its 5:50 a.m. Eastern time and I can't go to bed!!! WTF??? It's almost 6 in the morning!!! All I can think about is the game this weekend and the playoffs....and the Super Bowl! I go to bed for a couple of hours, then when I wake up, I check this site and browse through all the threads....then I play Madden (Skins at Philly) and say to myself "Whoever wins this game, wins the real game on Sunday" I have football fever so bad that I went to Target and bought one of those glow in the dark balls, and called about 13 of my friends and played tackle football from 9 p.m. til 12 a.m. All my friends wanted to leave but I wouldn't let them. I'm going crazy over here. SUNDAY!! HURRY UP!!!

this is an extremely slow week, its only thursday. The next few days should go fast. I could care less about new years right now, I just want to see football. Dallas week was slow for me cause it was finals week. Last week was slow cause I was at home, and same as this week.

SAME HERE!!!

I keep checking the posts/articles on ES about every 10 minutes for any updates...

I keep scouring the web for RedSkins articles...

Even going to the Pukes/Midgets/Eagle sites to see what they are saying... (and I have 2 Eagle fans that work for me....)

I'm driving myself (and the wife) crazy.

I was schedule to work this weekend (which is rare...) and I had to come up with an excuse to my boss that I was just not going to be available.....

It's the only thing on my mind day and night....

And Yes, the Eagles game scares the hell out of me just cause we Skins fans have seen the Eagles score in the final seconds way too many times against us to ever feel good playing them... (though I was ****y as hell going into the CowPukes and the Midgets games...).

I know we will win but my stomach lining will be thinner afterwards...

DON'T IT FEEL JUST FRICKIN GREAT THOUGH TO BE HAVING THESE DISCUSSIONS!!!!!:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

I think there is something to this. I havent been the same all this week. I havent been sleeping right and feel tired during the day and had to take today off as a sick day. I know I feel a flu bug starting up and can't keep any solids down. I hope this passes before the game. I think all this anxiety and lack of sleep has weakened my immune system. :(

There is one sure cure and that is a win over the Eagles. :cheers: :eaglesuck

went to bed at 7 this morning and woke up at 11 a.m. (I'm on Christmas break for those who are wondering why I have so much time on my hands). First thing I did after going to the bathroom was check the responses to this thread. It's good to know that I'm not the only one. Well you'll have to excuse me cause there are a lot of threads I haven't read yet!! (hurry up Sunday!!)

Damn I thought I was the only one, but its not stopping me from sleeping, but man I can feel this game in my stomach and its lingering in the back of my head all the time.

I already played at least 5 games skins vs. eagles on Madden and won by at least 10 points everytime.

Archived