Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2nd Best Redskins Gift you got for Christmas?

SoCalRedskinFan

We all will agree the best gift we got for Christmas was the defeat of the NY Giants. So then I was curious of the 2nd best Skins Gift you got....

Here was mine...

I work for a bottle water delivery company. Down here in Diego all my customers know I am a die hard Skins fan! One of my customers called me to congragulate the SKins on destoying the Cowpukes. This customer is from Houston and hates the Cowpukes (he is a Texans fan)!

I told him it was great and the best part was I watched the game with 2 Cowpuke fans and gotta watch the looks on thier faces. He agreed but said that he could beat that. He watched the game with a friend of the family that played for the Skins back in the 50's on the O-line.

Well my customer said he spoke with his buddy and is going to get me a old school black and white signed picture of his buddy with Eddie LaBaron! Pretty Cool huh?

So I was thinking...what other 2nd best Skins gifts did people get?:logo:

I got two fleeces, a long sleeve tee, some lounging pants and a collectable car. Of course some of it was for my birthday on the 22nd. Anyway I would trade it all for a win Sunday. GO SKINS!!!!!!!!! Oh and I gave my wife an autograohed Jansen picture, her favorite player.

:logo:

Thereis a store down here in Palm Beach that had portis jerseys for $100. I looked in a couple of other stores and they were going for $350. Could this be authentic jersey or knock off authentic. No matter it makes me feel all warm and toasty. I just cant use the numbers to open beer bottles like the printed jerseys.:point2sky:cheers:

I had an autographed Monte Coleman poster (my uncle won it at a drawing while on an IBM business trip in DC in 89') a long time ago and when my mother moved 12 years ago I never saw it again. On Christmas eve she gave me a wrapped cylinder and inside of that cylinder was my Monte Coleman poster. It is now framed and hanging in my TV room which is adorned with Skins objects. Thank you Ma'.

Archived