Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SCORE PREDICTION REDSKINS vs Eagles

SHARPASAARROWHEAD

24-17 Skins

Though on paper it should be a blowout, the eagles will give us fits wit their defense. They would like nothing more than to end the skins chances of a playoff spot. Their qb is a terrible passer but he can run, and buy time. Unfortunatly, I see this as another nail biter. I hope I'm wrong and we win the game by halftime.

tough defensive battle . . . both teams remain scoreless all day. . . then, with 5 seconds left to play. . .eagles decide to punt, take it to overtime. . . what's that? who's this?. . . it's none other than unheralded redskins defensive end renaldo wynn blocking the punt. . .the ball goes out of the back of the endzone. . . final score is:

redskins 2

eagles 0

lowest scoring game in nfl history (unless of course there was a tie game that ended 0-0)

Redskins will never be more than 3 TDs ahead. Whats all this 35-7, 42-10 stuff? At most, get a 2 TD 2nd half lead, call off the dogs, rest your men and leave it to the D and running game to close. I don't see this game being a high scoring one. 42-10 would be nice but a late TD at the cost of an injury to go from 35 to 42 would be a huge tragedy.

Yes, I must agree with the prediction on Portis, but i say Moss has 1 and Cooley has 1, add a field goal and you get.

31-7

27 - 10

Portis with 2 Td's, breaks 100 and sets the skins rushing record

Moss with 1, passes Smith and ends the season leading the league in yards

:applause:

:eaglesuck

Guest ComebackKing

Peter King of SI says we score 40 I made a thread of this as well:

" Washington (9-6) at Philadelphia (6-9)

Joe Gibbs is back in the Big Dance. He's not pleased to be going back to Tampa, site of the Did-Mike-Alstott-Really-Get-In-On-That-Two-Point-Conversion-Run Bowl on Nov. 13, but he'd probably be less pleased if he had to go to the Meadowlands.

Washington 40, Philadelphia 16 "

Archived