Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Viz-a-ball finally made a Redskins Bowling ball

kingchris626

Dang i havent bowled for 5 years, i was pretty good .... got a cpl 300s under my belt ... looks like a good ball to replace my blue-dot for spares :) But bowling cost $ lol ughhh

really, you hav a couple of 300's? PM me your name, I want to query it on bowl.com to see how many you have :)

really, you hav a couple of 300's? PM me your name, I want to query it on bowl.com to see how many you have :)

How about this mr smart guy ... since your in southern md as well .... we meet and bowl for some money??? I havent bowled in 5 years like i said but i would be glad to show you one of the rings and take your $ :)

Now THAT is OWNED DC_Native lol

How about this mr smart guy ... since your in southern md as well .... we meet and bowl for some money??? I havent bowled in 5 years like i said but i would be glad to show you one of the rings and take your $ :)

Now THAT is OWNED DC_Native lol

How was I being Mr Smart Ass. I just wanted to see how many you had, never said you didnt have any. I probably even know you.

But we can bowl, no problem :D

It's a nice ball, but the one thing that the page didn't explain is what is the ball made out of? Most balls with a team emblam are only good for spare balls, and I have a spare ball.

I am not much of a bowler. What is the difference between a regular ball and a spare ball?

I am not much of a bowler. What is the difference between a regular ball and a spare ball?

for people the hook the ball, Hi to Mid tech balls are made with different coverstocks (particle, resin) and weight blocks to help the ball do certain things when hooking it, hi rg balls get down the lane before hooking, lower rg balls roll earlier. Particle coverstocks are very aggressive and grab earlier where resin skids alot longer in oil and gives you most of the time, a more aggressive backend

for people the hook the ball, Hi to Mid tech balls are made with different coverstocks (particle, resin) and weight blocks to help the ball do certain things when hooking it, hi rg balls get down the lane before hooking, lower rg balls roll earlier. Particle coverstocks are very aggressive and grab earlier where resin skids alot longer in oil and gives you most of the time, a more aggressive backend

Dang, I am just happy to find one at the alley the fits my fingers correctly. lol

How was I being Mr Smart Ass. I just wanted to see how many you had, never said you didnt have any. I probably even know you.

But we can bowl, no problem :D

LOL i didnt say a$$, i said "guy", 2 different words :)

I looked myself up last night on that site, and it only shows 2 years that i bowled for some reason, i bowled 7+ years *scratches head* i was sanctioned each year .. but if it will make you feel better i'll pm you my name and zip code, at least one of them shows up hehe

Archived