Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

In the U we Trust?

FedEx_Skinz

I know it looks like I'm being a little bias but here some players I wouldn't bring in for obvious reasons, team chemistry.

Sapp

Shockey

Winslow

Buchanon

Rumph

A. Johnson

Players we wouldn't need because of Portis:

McGahee

Gore

Although I might add...

D. Morgan

R. Parrish

V. Wilfolk

Salary cap would be a big issue with some of these players, well OK most of these players but I wanted to see what most of you think about it.

I know it looks like I'm being a little bias but here some players I wouldn't bring in for obvious reasons, team chemistry.

Sapp

Shockey

Winslow

Buchanon

Rumph

A. Johnson

McGahee

Gore

Although I might add...

D. Morgan

R. Parrish

V. Wilfolk

Salary cap would be a big issue with some of these players, well OK most of these players but I wanted to see what most of you think about it.

Yea right i'd take Andre Johnson in a heartbeat, he's awesome

Sapp

Shockey

Winslow

Buchanon

Rumph

A. Johnson

McGahee

Gore

Although I might add...

D. Morgan

R. Parrish

V. Wilfolk

Are any of these players even available in free agency next year?

I think Reggie Wayne at WR would be great for us this year, and Ed Reed playing the other safety spot as well. Bryant McKinnie is part of the Minnesota Boating Crew, so no on him, and Vilma doesn't shed blockers all that well/

I don't know what you are referring to as far as Vilma goes. He leads the entire NFL with 162 tackles.

The U connection. I LOVE IT!!!

Yes the U is probably one the greatest college football systems of all time. I would love to have have REED, VILMA ( yes he is the *%$@ truth!),WAYNE, or WILLIAMS.

I can not even think of letting LAVAR go for any of those guys. Yes his #s are down. He probably isnt the greatest fit for the Williams D. His body might even be giving up on him. The MAN has done just about everything asked of him this season. LAVAR has remained the ultimate PRO when not getting playing time. I say adjust the D to utilize his skills and talents. Ask Troy Aikman about LAVAR. Troys answer is enough for me to say LAVAR 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!

Heres another U connection for all. I think the best possible reciever in the draft would be S. MOSS. Can any of you imagine both MOSS boys running screens and go routes for the SKINS? SANTANA even has said that his little brother has more skill and better feel @ this point in their college careers. Think he'll be around for the 2nd or 3rd round?

:wavetowel :eaglesuck

Archived