Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The U

wpenn1

Sinorice is not in the same class Santana is. If anything he will be a 2nd day pick

Anyone off of that D, especially that D line would be great to have. I like the DT's they had

The o-line was a weakness for Miami, and besides Winston nobody else impresses me.

But if we draft someone from that D, we will pick up a very good player

I think this might be the draft that breaks Miami's streak of first round picks. I'm not overly impressed by any senior entering this years draft. Of course, presently, we don't have a first round pick. Their might be a few on that list that would make a solid second round pick.

I think this might be the draft that breaks Miami's streak of first round picks. I'm not overly impressed by any senior entering this years draft. Of course, presently, we don't have a first round pick. Their might be a few on that list that would make a solid second round pick.

Winston will be a 1st round pick bank it. He had a bad start to the year after his injury but regained form near the end and somebody will take a chance on a guy that talented. Mccintosh is one of the best OLBs in this draft and could go late first round. Harris could go late 1st early second, Jenning will be a first day pick as well.

Winston will be a 1st round pick bank it. He had a bad start to the year after his injury but regained form near the end and somebody will take a chance on a guy that talented. Mccintosh is one of the best OLBs in this draft and could go late first round. Harris could go late 1st early second, Jenning will be a first day pick as well.

Winston is a talent, but I figured 2nd round. Same with McIntosh. I'd love it if either was a first and the streak doesn't end.

I wouldnt write off Sinorice Moss, he isnt Santana, but he is the exact same build, and has the same speed, the only difference is probably in route running and hands. Then again, Sinorice can also run that little bubble screen well...I think with a little help from our expert coaching staff he could be as useful as his brother has been. If he is going to be a 2nd day pick as someone else said, I hope that is the case, we can get him for cheap and develop him.

I wouldnt write off Sinorice Moss, he isnt Santana, but he is the exact same build, and has the same speed, the only difference is probably in route running and hands. Then again, Sinorice can also run that little bubble screen well...I think with a little help from our expert coaching staff he could be as useful as his brother has been. If he is going to be a 2nd day pick as someone else said, I hope that is the case, we can get him for cheap and develop him.

I doubt we would take him. In the extremeskins interview of Santana, it was brought up, and he basically said he doesn't want to be around when Sinorice goes through his growing pains in the NFL.

He is smaller than Santana and is not the best reciever on his team.

What about Hester?

Hester would be a foolish if he left early. He really hasn't established himself at any position. For the most part, all he did was return kicks and play a little safety. He is an unbelieveable athlete, along the lines of Taylor, but he hasn't really played any position well enough to enter the draft. Maybe next year. :)

He is smaller than Santana and is not the best reciever on his team.

Exactly. The only reason people around here even talk about him is because his last name is Moss and Santana is his brother.

There are 2 better recievers than him on his own team in Ryan Moore and Lance Leggett.

Exactly. The only reason people around here even talk about him is because his last name is Moss and Santana is his brother.

There are 2 better recievers than him on his own team in Ryan Moore and Lance Leggett.

LL hasn't really been that great this year b/c he kept on dropping passes and so I wouldn't say he's better than moss right now....as for moore...well....i think him and sinorice are about the same

Guest ComebackKing

Sinorice Moss would be awesome... to have 2 Moss brothers playing for us. Just sweetness. And it's a real chance he will be our selection with where we will pick in the draft.

There is only one player from the "U" that can help us and that is Orien Harris their DT. Moss is not the answer as a #2 if we could land a Reggie Wayne or Brandon Lloyd. Their big LT Eric Winston is going in the top 15 and their LB Roger McIntosh will be gone before we draft.

This is one of the weaker draft classes the "U" is going to be putting out, and I can only see Harris as a possible immediate help type player.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Archived