Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

60 seconds on redskins tv.com!

krsone

I was watching :60s on different redskins and when larry asks "whats your fav movie?" lot of the redskins said Gladiator. whats the deal with that. is it like a must see for all the football players or someting? i personally found gladiator average. it must be a football players thing.

also when larry asked moss and taylor "describe gibbs in one word" they both said "cool" for some reason, i find that funnny.

While the movie itself was flawed in a number of ways (some of the weapons shown, for example, did not exist until the middle ages), the story line has appeal: if you give it everything, play with intent. and HEART, realize that your survival is dependant upon aiding others survival and never give up, you can overcome significant adversaries and win glory..not just for yourself, but in the hearts and minds of your friends, neighbors and countrymen. Kinda like playing in the NFL. You have to make it meaningful...

Almost every heterosexual male loves it, lol. And yeah, that is one of the movies that actually make me want to do battle (in primitive combat form) and scrape tattoos off my arms with some blunt stone ;) It also got me a little glossy eyed (the first 800 times I watched it, ok ok, it still does) watching the end as well. I had to smack myself a few times to bring the man back, lol.

I was watching :60s on different redskins and when larry asks "whats you fav movie?" lot of the redskins said Gladiator. whats the deal with that. is it like a must see for all the football players or someting? i personally found gladiator average. it must be a football players thing.

also when larry asked moss and taylor "describe gibbs in one word" they both said "cool" for some reason, i find that funnny.

Gladiator is a very good movie. It's not a football thing... it's an everybody but you thing.

i see what most are saying but the question was "what is your FAVORITE movie?'' and whole bunch of them said Gladiator. i mean out of all the films that has been made, you are telling me that most of the football players' fav film is gladiator? i just thought that was funny. i was actually shocked that nobody picked a Football film. if i recall correctly, i dont think none of them picked a football film. a few of them did say Coming to America. now thats a good funny ass film.

as for gladiator, i actually own the DVD. like i said, it was decent but not one of my Fav.

Archived