Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brackets... USAToday prediction

RFK

I dont think that bracket is correct. I always thought the number 1 seed played the lowest remaining seed, which in this case if we beat Tampa we would be the lowest remaining seed and would head to Seattle and not Chicago.

How scary it would be to go to Seattle during the playoffs after what we did during the Seattle Vs. Washington game earlier this year at FedEx.

I dont think that bracket is correct. I always thought the number 1 seed played the lowest remaining seed, which in this case if we beat Tampa we would be the lowest remaining seed and would head to Seattle and not Chicago.

You are correct. My guess is that they are making the assumption that the higher seeds will win in which which case the Giants would be the lowest remaining seed and therefore go to Seattle.

I would feel more comfortable playing Chicago (wish orton was back in) because we could make a few more mistakes and still win, but i think we have a better chance of playing well in Seattle.

Lets just hope that if/when the skins make the playoffs, we can concentrate fully and not let the crowd get into the game.

Archived