Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Green Bay Fans

redphoenix

Ive always admired the loyalty of Green Bay fans.The weather alone that they have to deal with is brutal but that stadium is always packed no matter what the situation is.Take tonight for example,its the 4th quarter 6 or 7 minutes to go down 24 7 and no one has left the stadium.I didnt want to waste a thread on this but Ive never seen that stadium empty or empty seats for that matter.That being said Id have to give kudos to my Redskins fans also.No one can question our loyalty to our team,weve had a rough 6 or 7 past seasons and we never gave up on them.HTTR:logo:

i agree, the fans are very loyal, the team is like their 2nd religion there (and prolly the only one for some people). I know we have a loyal fanbase, but it doesnt seem to show as much until lately, if we were 3-11, we would not have that many people around.

Packers fans are very very loyal, but they don't face the same obstacles as over big market teams do. The reason their stadium is always packed is because their isn't much else to do in green bay on a sunday (even if it is christmas) they don't have very many transplants moving to the green bay area (as opposed to DC, which will have the worst problem of any team in the NFL). Like the skins, their season tickets fill the whole stadium and they have a waiting list that I believe is a little longer then ours.

Packers fans are very very loyal, but they don't face the same obstacles as over big market teams do. The reason their stadium is always packed is because their isn't much else to do in green bay on a sunday (even if it is christmas) they don't have very many transplants moving to the green bay area (as opposed to DC, which will have the worst problem of any team in the NFL). Like the skins, their season tickets fill the whole stadium and they have a waiting list that I believe is a little longer then ours.

Thanks for your input I didnt look at it from that angle,still think its crazy to spend Christmas day at Lambeau field in subfreezing temperatures to watch a 3-13 Green Bay team with nothing on the line for post season play.

Archived