Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Johnson Celebration???

Guest peele

Johnson provided the only satisfying moment for the home crowd, emptying a bag of gifts after his 41-yard touchdown catch put Cincinnati ahead 14-13 shortly before halftime. He had a red bag of gifts hidden on the sideline, and tossed autographed AFC North championship shirts, caps and footballs into the crowd.

Found it on FoxSports.com Not as bad as everyone thought with the deer and all. That is a pretty good one. I know the fans loved it anyway.

Chad Johnson is, besides Santana, my favorite receiver. What a guy. I mean, who else has gold in their teeth in the NFL? Also, his Madden 2006 picture is hilarious.

That is a funny celebration.

The difference is though you guys would call TO an ******* for doing something like that.

That is a funny celebration.

The difference is though you guys would call TO an ******* for doing something like that.

There's a huge difference between the two. Johnson doesn't belittle the FO or his teamates. He has respect for his opponents as well, he just likes to talk trash in the process. TO on the other hand is everything the opposite. You should just get off the TO ballsack, he's finished.

Archived