Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Merry Christmoss!

LiveStrongSkins

Gibbs and this guy are perfect for each other. Gibbs was dying for big plays and moss was dying for a chance. I was at the game today and never have I seen a display of athleticism that Moss put on today. His third touchdown was like playing Madden on rookie level against your little sister. :laugh:

Mr. Moss= Redskins 2005 MVP! :cheers:

Merry Christmas...Christmoss AHAHAHAHAHAH- especially to all those fansomnia fans I didnt get to see lastnight (played Raquetball for like 3 hours, fell asleep on the couch with the Family Guy dvd's on and the cat about an inch away from my face)

I got my present that I prayed for (I appealed to god as a fair and just Redskins fan :D ) and so im off to bed tonight.

Oh and yeah in case I forget, happy new year. Fansomnia will be back in 06' and im not talking just the playoffs, next season when we win the superbowl :applause:

Merry Christmas everybody......to all the jews out there, Happy Hanukkah, and to all those people that confuse me, have a wacky Kwanzaa...I guess...

Merry Christmas, especially to all those fansomnia fans I didnt get to see lastnight (played Raquetball for like 3 hours, fell asleep on the couch with the Family Guy dvd's on and the cat about an inch away from my face)

I got my present that I prayed for (I appealed to god as a fair and just Redskins fan :D ) and so im off to bed tonight.

Oh and yeah in case I forget, happy new year. Fansomnia will be back in 06' and im not talking just the playoffs, next season when we win the superbowl :applause:

Merry Christmas everybody......to all the jews out there, Happy Hanukkah, and to all those people that confuse me, have a wacky Kwanzaa...I guess...

LOL you are a trip! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too. I'm glad I didn't miss an original Fansomnia thread. Actually, you, me and honorary_hog missed it. Guess the Saturday game kinda threw us off. Thank God we won anyway! Gotta love destiny. HTTR!!! :helmet: :point2sky

Archived