Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Brown and Patrick Ramsey

hail2skins

How ironic would it be if these two guys who were benched after the first game play pivotal roles in leading us to the playoffs? Antonio has already earned his gold star with his kickoff return in AZ, although I wish he'd just fair catch every punt he receives, even if he's at his own 3 :laugh: ). We'll see if Patrick gets a shot against the Eagles.

i wouldnt go as far as to say AB got the gold...but he has been real good and explosive. well mabye you can say he got the gold b/c without that we arent here. yeah he does need to fair catch punts it makes me so nervous haha.

i hope ramsey gets to play next week unless brunell is 100%, an injured brunell could be a detriment to us.

I agree, Brown is a huge threat, amazing for such a tiny guy

Ramsey is a better player than his detractors have so rudely made him out to be. He's not Jurgenson, but he's a hell of a lot better than Joey Harrington, Alex Smith, David Carr, Gus Frerrotte, and lately, even Brett Favre.

Ramsey is a better player than his detractors have so rudely made him out to be. He's not Jurgenson, but he's a hell of a lot better than Joey Harrington, Alex Smith, David Carr, Gus Frerrotte, and lately, even Brett Favre.

I'd have to disagree, I think Carr's problem is the same that Ramsey had 2 years ago, poor protection. In the right scheme he'd be better than Ramsey.

:eaglesuck

I have a whole new appreciation for AB since I read that article in the W. Post a couple weeks ago. He's had a tough life with a couple of his siblings getting killed and growing up in a bad home and neighborhood. I'm glad to see that he's getting the chance to show that he belongs in the league. He's so incredibly fast and could soon earn a Dante Hall-like reputation if he plays his cards right.

Did y'all know that he went to school with Santana Moss? I can't remember if they went to the U together, or if they went to the same high school. I think it was high school actually.....

Archived