Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Knock Knock

TK

Who's there?

35 who?

35 Points in two weeks. :)

Joe Gibbs' brand of Redskin Football is back. And it's making a statement.

My advice to you younger fans is simply this. Shut up, sit back, & really learn to enjoy this Gibbs 2.0 Salary Cap era team. Some, or most of you, grew up with your fathers telling you, or reading online, about the Glory Days under Gibbs. Count your blessings because the Christmas, you're getting to see Coach Joe work his mojo one more time.

Enjoy this. I know I am.

Who's there?

35 who?

My advice to you younger fans is simply this. Shut up, sit back, & really learn to enjoy this Gibbs 2.0 Salary Cap era team. Some, or most of you, grew up with your fathers telling you, or reading online, about the Glory Days under Gibbs. Count your blessings because the Christmas, you're getting to see Coach Joe work his mojo one more time.

Enjoy this. I know I am.

Preach it brother. This is what we "old timers" were accustomed to. A team that shows up in the big games and wins the ones they should. Gibbs is a genius. He has been tweaking all year, and they are really starting to get it.

9 and 6 baby. Guess we won more than the 4 that were being predicted by the mediots.

Who's there?

35 who?

Enjoy this. I know I am.

Exactly, and to all the nay sayers and pessimists who were counting us out 4-5 weeks ago, bagging on the coach, and the rest of us loyal skins fans here's to coal in your stockings... :D

Archived