Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How the Skins win the division on Saturday

Timurchin

I know how the Redskins can win the division this weedend. All that we have to do is strap it on real tight and hit like never before. It's time for an ole school ass whipping. We need to come out and hit the Giants with real bad intention (like the 84 Bears). Yeah, I'm talking about hurting people. I'm talking about taking their heart away. If they are so beat up and bruised up that they don't feel like getting on the plane next week, then Oakland will win. Do you think that Iki will feel like toaten the rock next week when his arm is dangeling out of his rear end ? Get more than fired up Redskins, get mean, and take some of these Giants hearts away from them. Send them home black and blue and we can win the division now ! Lets send NOTICE to all of the NFL ... you dam sure don't want to play the Skins in the playoffs.:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I'm gonna hope for the sake of civilization that you don't mean that we should actually try to injure them despite the fact that you included the phrase;

"I'm talking about hurting people."

It's a game. It's a GREAT game, and it is a physical game, and we can go out there and do all the demoralization we need to without trying to hurt anyone. We're not the eagles, and I'm thrilled for that.

So as long as noone takes anything too literally:

Someone tell Sean Taylor to kill Eli Manning.

:gaintsuck

I don't care if they get beat 100-0 and half their starters get carted away, there's no way Norv Turner manages to even indirectly do anything to benefit the Skins.. the man is a black hole of mythical proportions when it comes to the Skins, from which no hope or good can ever escape.

He sucks in everything good and spits out some sort of quirk of physics which scientists have not identified and simply call "Dark Redskins Energy"

I'm gonna hope for the sake of civilization that you don't mean that we should actually try to injure them despite the fact that you included the phrase;

"I'm talking about hurting people."

It's a game. It's a GREAT game, and it is a physical game, and we can go out there and do all the demoralization we need to without trying to hurt anyone. We're not the eagles, and I'm thrilled for that.

That is exactly what I mean. Hit them so hard that they wish that they had followed that masters degree up instead of playing football. I mean leagal hits of coarse. You know, Ronnie Lott like. This is football and that is the way you play it. You hit hard to intimidate your opponent. Not a cheap shot like Sapp hit the guy from GB last year, that was chicken ****e.

I don't care if they get beat 100-0 and half their starters get carted away, there's no way Norv Turner manages to even indirectly do anything to benefit the Skins.. the man is a black hole of mythical proportions when it comes to the Skins, from which no hope or good can ever escape.

He sucks in everything good and spits out some sort of quirk of physics which scientists have not identified and simply call "Dark Redskins Energy"

He beat Dallas this year. That should count for something. ;)

hahahahha it may be the beer....but im seriously lmao.

Archived