Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar Arrington Return?

=Joel=

Hooray, LaVar will play. Hopefully he wont be talking smack like I saw him do in other games this year. I wanna see LaVar go out, kick ass, and celebrate with HIS team, not trash talk on the OTHER team. The more time you spend concerned with the OTHER team, the less time you can spend on helping your OWN.

Come on LaVar, lets see some CARNAGE!

on the topic of lavar possibly leaving...the skins will need as much leadership as they can get if greg williams leaves(and possibly takes his defensive staff with him), and he might. they need people to step up and take on the bulk of learning another defensive scheme. lavar has shown he can adjust to new schemes and is one of the biggest leaders they have. i doubt he's goin anywhere.

Well, its good that he's playing, even if he dosent play throughout the entire game, he is still a crucial part of the 'Skins defense. I just wish he would have played during Dallas week so the score might have been something like a shutout! :dallasuck

on the topic of lavar possibly leaving...the skins will need as much leadership as they can get if greg williams leaves(and possibly takes his defensive staff with him), and he might. they need people to step up and take on the bulk of learning another defensive scheme. lavar has shown he can adjust to new schemes and is one of the biggest leaders they have. i doubt he's goin anywhere.

He already said hes not going anywhere, they want to finish what they started here and sure is looking good :point2sky

id say with guranteed returning starters s.taylor s.springs c.roger m.washington l.marshall c. griffth we have a solid base, that with the addition of a pass rusher, will give whichever coach that inherets this team, assuming williams leaves, ALOT of talent to work with. Of course his experience and defensive scheming abilities will be sorely missed. There are a lot of quality players locked into contracts to keep us solid for many years.

Archived