Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants fans vs. Eagles fans

crawd2000

been to many Giants games....at FEDEX they havent done much to stick out in my mind but that is just me.

At the Meadowlands this year i must admit these guys were real cool in the parking lot. While we were tailgating they were giving us beer/food....being hospitable. Granted there were about 30 Skins fans tailgating in an area that was surrounded by Giants fans. Skins fans were everywhere so they didnt really talk trash. If we were the only ones within miles they would have been MUCH worse.

They were cool. During the game in the beginning they were real cool. I didnt have any problems...or hear any trash. Once the scoreboard started lighting up they starting their smack talk. It was expected and nothing worse than I expected. After the 3rd qtr. they got sick of talking trash I suppose. Going to the bathroom during the 3rd qtr i was fearing the worse but didnt hear a peep. I know it would have been different at Fedex or Philly or Dallas i would think.

All in all I respect Giants fans. I dont hate the Giants cuz of their fans like I do Philly or Dallas.

The Giants are definitly my least hated team in the division by far.

There was actually a Giants fan in my section last week - she was hott, unfortunately. Speaking of which - I've noticed a trend recently of Redskins fans dating people who are fans of the opposing team coming to games - esp. NFC east. I don't know about you all, but I'd find it very difficult to not be in the doghouse if I dated a girl who was an Eagles or Cowboys fan because I'd always be talkin' trash, ESPECIALLY if I brought her to a game.

There was actually a Giants fan in my section last week - she was hott, unfortunately. Speaking of which - I've noticed a trend recently of Redskins fans dating people who are fans of the opposing team coming to games - esp. NFC east. I don't know about you all, but I'd find it very difficult to not be in the doghouse if I dated a girl who was an Eagles or Cowboys fan because I'd always be talkin' trash, ESPECIALLY if I brought her to a game.

Hambone, LOVE your sig!

I was married to a Cowpie fan for almost 15 years :doh: . But dude, she was so hot :laugh: .

And, since we lived in Alaska & the Pac NW that whole time I was able to wean her off the udder and away from the Dark Side of the Force :applause: before we moved to galaxies far far away from each other :) .

I was married to a Cowpie fan for almost 15 years :doh: . But dude, she was so hot :laugh: .

And, since we lived in Alaska & the Pac NW that whole time I was able to wean her off the udder and away from the Dark Side of the Force :applause: before we moved to galaxies far far away from each other :) .

Sounds like a classic case of Shakespearian Star-crossed lovers (see icon).

Sorry, I couldn't help but make that pun.

And as for my signature, you should see the McSucks jersey that I had custom-made for myself - I'll be wearing tomorrow at the game probably.

I've found the Philly fan to be the most friendly??? Maybe in another parallel universe...

Philly fans are the scum of the earth. Cowboys fans talk a lot of trash, but they have been beating us down a lot in the last few years, until last weekend that is. Giants fans don't bother me to much.

been to many Giants games....at FEDEX they havent done much to stick out in my mind but that is just me.

All in all I respect Giants fans. I dont hate the Giants cuz of their fans like I do Philly or Dallas.

The Giants are definitly my least hated team in the division by far.

If this were last season I would have been inclined to agree with you, but now Giants fans are a close second to the CowGirls. Partially because my boss is a huge Giants fan (from Colorado, go figure).

I've found the Philly fan to be the most friendly??? Maybe in another parallel universe...

Philly fans are the scum of the earth. Cowboys fans talk a lot of trash, but they have been beating us down a lot in the last few years, until last weekend that is. Giants fans don't bother me to much.

Actually I was at the Eagles vs. Skins game and we were sitting by some Eagles fans and they were actually quite nice. But they were away from the Link.

I've known many Giants fans in my life and I have found most of them to be good, loyal, reasonable and knowledgable football fans. Never had a problem with a single one.

I did go to a Giants game at Fed Ex a couple of years ago and there were a couple of rowdy, obnoxious Giant fans in my section. They seem to be the exception from my experience, though.

Archived