Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clean your room...or else!

China

Mom Auctions Off Family's Mess On eBay

Woman Tired Of Family Not Picking Up Things

AVON LAKE, Ohio -- An Ohio mother who was fed up with her family not picking up their things went to extremes to clean house, Cleveland television station WEWS reported.

Jessica Schickel created a box filled with all the items that were not put in their proper place and sold them on eBay.

The winning bidder got all the items and a videotape of the family's reaction when they found out their possessions were sold behind their backs.

Schickel said she just had a baby and was fed up with her other two children and her husband not picking up their belongings.

The box of prized possessions sold for over $300. But Schickel said her family still hasn't gotten the message.

"They didn't learn their lesson, so it's their own fault," said Schickel.

Schickel has started collecting items for a second box. All proceeds earned will be donated to charity.

That sounds a lot like my wife.

When the kids wouldn't pick up for awhile she would throw a fit and bag up anything in the floor and give it away.

One day I came home to the daughters bed in the front yard. :laugh:

I consider Prozac when her and my daughter go head to head,especially when they have thier menstrual cycles together.

:tantrum: :shutup: :cry: :stop: :idea: :ciao:

I've always wondered why when two or more women live with each other for a extended period of time their menstrual cycles will start at the same time?

Anyone know the reason?

I've always wondered why when two or more women live with each other for a extended period of time their menstrual cycles will start at the same time?

Anyone know the reason?

In Cutler and Preti’s second experiment, they studied menstrual synchrony - the phenomenon that women who live in close quarters tend to have cycles that coincide *** This time Cutler and Preti exposed 10 women with normal cycles to female underarm sweat . After three months of the same sweat-on-the-lip treatment, the women's cycles were starting roughly in synchrony with those of the women who had donated the sweat. Menstrual synchrony was first documented in 1970 when psychologist Martha McClintock studied women living in a college dormitory.

But this new study is the first to offer solid evidence that pheromone are what mediate the effect

http://www.athenainstitute.com/discovery.html

There is also a studtythere showing how mens sweat has a beneficial effect on women......

So next time your wife or gf tells you are worthless...

Tell em you sweat for thier benefit :D

Archived